• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Mustang 15-17 WeatherTech Sunshade, and Front & Rear Floorliners

FlyingLotus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Base GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to sell all together for $120

2016 Ford Mustang SunShade recently purchased.
2016 Ford Mustang FloorLiner front and rear included.
I would assume all 15-17 mustangs should be able to utilize these but I included the manufacturer part numbers if you want to check yourself.

TS0035, 44699-1-2
IMG_0447.JPG
IMG_0448.JPG
IMG_0449.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Base GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump, reasonable offers considered. Shipping can be arranged.

IamSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What part of texas you in? I just bought myself a sunshade and dont like the fitment of the weather techs (have those already too) but I am interested in that rear mat if you would want to part for a decent price!

Terko_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 5.0
What part of Texas I’ll buy remainder. Don’t need the trunk cover.

OP
OP
FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Base GT
Vehicle Showcase
What part of Texas I’ll buy remainder. Don’t need the trunk cover.
Right next to Texas Motor Speedway.
Also have boxes from weathertech order I just made for new vehicle if wanted to be shipped.

Sponsored

IamSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Terko and I are from Houston, could you get a shipping estimate for the whole package? We can split once it gets here.

OP
OP
FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Base GT
Vehicle Showcase
Terko and I are from Houston, could you get a shipping estimate for the whole package? We can split once it gets here.
Sure, I’ll pm you when I have it. Will be later in the day when I get to the house and can take measurements/weights.

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot Silver GT/PP/AE/MR Recaros
If the floor mats fit an 18GT i'll take them and the sunshade . Can you do $120 shipped to 33624 ?

OP
OP
FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Base GT
Vehicle Showcase
If the floor mats fit an 18GT i'll take them and the sunshade . Can you do $120 shipped to 33624 ?
You can take those part numbers I put in the post and see if they fit an 18, if so I’ll see what the shipping cost will be.
Sponsored