Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
The 5.0 just doesn't sound good with a really deep exhaust note, they sound...off. That kind of note doesn't really fit the car's looks anyway. Corsa is the absolute best I've heard for the S550, and it's why I ponied up the cash.

Now a 2v 4.6 with 40s or a 4v 4.6 with Stingers, those sound incredible. Super deep, and sound much better than the 5.0 for whatever reason. Most of the Coyotes I hear sound like shit, but it's hard to make a 4.6 sound bad.
Welp even with the deep exhuasts the rasp on the high rpms comes through. Its a bit defiant to what the deep exhausts push so it can sound a bit off but most of those are systems that cut the high end out entirely and are more bellowing.

Im looking for something with a bigger, thicker sound that doesnt let the rasp get out of hand. Right now from what i heard the gt500, borla s-type (in some videos), and the 2018s variable exhaust (though this is most likely due to engine changes) are what hit the spot for me but i have not heard anything in person yet so its all up to video variance.

The corsa does well bc it embraces the rasp and smooths it out and uses it for its sound. It not my thing but if your in lower ny and want to meet up to change my mind im down for that. Like i said i heard almost nothing in person and would love the chance to.
Sponsored

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Awe tuning, I have two words for you. . .volumetric efficiency

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Will be interesting to see how it sounds. Will you be supporting the Convertible crowd as well? I would gladly sign up as a beta tester, just send it my way and I will let you know how I like it... :D
We will have axle backs applications for the GT and EcoBoost. :)

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
always nice to have a lot of options, but seems like you guys are a little late to the game

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
always nice to have a lot of options, but seems like you guys are a little late to the game
It's always good to have new vendors in the community. Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps us interested. I'm hoping for some new flair from European vendors. Imagine Italian parts on a Mustang!
That is unless the products are all crap......

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Can you tell us a little about how the Switchpath works? Does it have an app for example?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
The game has just begun, my friend.

It's always good to have new vendors in the community. Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps us interested. I'm hoping for some new flair from European vendors. Imagine Italian parts on a Mustang!
That is unless the products are all crap......
I can assure you we don't build crap components here. We are known for a quality for good reason :)

Can you tell us a little about how the Switchpath works? Does it have an app for example?
The SwitchPath™ valve can be open or closed at any time via a remote.

We're coming around the corner. Fast.

CarterRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The game has just begun, my friend.
Good to see you join the community. Gave up my MK7 GTI for the 5.0 so I've seen you guys around. Let's hope the CAI is competitive as I was a fan of the S Flo design.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Good to see you join the community. Gave up my MK7 GTI for the 5.0 so I've seen you guys around. Let's hope the CAI is competitive as I was a fan of the S Flo design.
Greetings, Carter! Thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad you're familiar with our carbon :headbang:

Sponsored

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Kindly piss off and take your hateful attitude elsewhere.
It's a valid comment, IMO. It could've been stated a little more nicely but he's still right-- there aren't any pics posted of any Mustang parts yet, which is a bit frustrating to see all of this hype and nothing to look at.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Greetings, Carter! Thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad you're familiar with our carbon :headbang:
Hopefully you guys work with Lund in making your numbers

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]zH5_VoPYew0[/MEDIA]"]The AWE Mustang Performance Line is near.[/ame]

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
So the systems will also fit the convertibles? Or are you saying your axlebacks will be compatible with convertibles, but cat-backs wont?
Axle backs only for verts due to the support braces underneath.
Sponsored