FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with Lethal here...thread crapping isn't cool and especially so if it concerns someone's business. Lethal supports this site as a sponsor and they are in business. If the cost is too much, move on to something cheaper. I would hate to think they lost sales because someone who would never even buy the product is complaining about the cost.
I want lethal to succeed. I like them I buy stuff from them. I think corsa put extreme in name, tossed a tip and trying to claim the $$$ floating around. Ultra profit

Itl work too

lethal is just store front.

I know someone at lethal when they unboxed the exhaust and said oh no muffler. And saw, 700dollar tag

had to have been like, da fuq. My original comment wasn’t about them it was just, it’s shocking corsa is testing to see how many these they can sell. Talk about profit to cost to manufacture lol

it’s just the first thing I’ve seen and thought. Holy foook. Where’s the money value.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
For anyone interested in the new track kits by Corsa or any other Corsa Performance product feel free to take advantage of our Lethal Loyalty Pricing program. All you need to do for your loyalty pricing is create an account on the site if you haven't already and be logged in when viewing the Corsa system you're looking at. Your Lethal Loyalty pricing will be displayed only when logged in.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
www.lethalperformance.com
corsa.png

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I think we're all trying to justify the cost. You want to sit there and preach about inflation and how manufacturers are struggling but care to explain why other manufacturers offer similar setups for a fraction of the cost?
care to explain what other manufacturers offer the fit and finish of corsa at a fraction of the cost? i've seen many threads about headers and other exhaust components not fitting correctly when someone tried to save money with another brand. do you see lots of those threads with corsa in the title? i've spent more time in my life than i would care to admit trying to fit lower cost exhaust systems. never again. and you aren't trying to justify shit. you are just bitching in someone else's thread for no reason. don't like the price? then don't buy it. other than looking like an asshole, what have your posts contributed to this thread?

As a retailer you should have had the same reaction as we all did at those prices. Just goes to show lethal isn’t there for the customer but rather gets bent over by the supplier and takes it without question.
isn't there for the customer? because they offer a product you don't like the price of? lol
would karen like to speak to a manager?

Be careful talking about Lethal like that. CJJon won't like it. 🤣
you two should get a room. or at least take it to pm's.

WOW... 5.oh. You just got called a white entitled demanding privileged woman. Oh and let's not forget a racist. Please for the love of God somebody by the stupid Corsa race system so Lethal Performance can afford to hire somebody to handle Public Relations
Screenshots_2021-05-12-10-07-21.png
speaking of public relations.......i'd say their responses to you and the other idiot were quite measured. had lethal performance responded with something like "get fucked you whiny little bitch" i would have been much more impressed. in fact there's still time. i've never purchased from lethal before but if they tell you to go be poor somewhere else i'll order something from them today. there is nothing on this forum i hate more than seeing threads where broke dick karen's come in and complain about the price of shit they were never going to buy. a guy is trying to promote a product and make some money. don't like him? don't like the product? don't like the price? great. shut the fuck up and move on. i could never manage a business that has to cater to some of you. if i was lethal i'd make sure to mark up your order 100% just to say F U

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
to be clear. I wasn't crapping on Lethal. Only on the price CORSA was charging for some piping. Corsa isn't a sponsor here. Still dunno why the Mustang King is getting all bent outta shape. He could easily have said if this is too expensive, heres 'xx' you could buy.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
to be clear. I wasn't crapping on Lethal. Only on the price CORSA was charging for some piping. Corsa isn't a sponsor here. Still dunno why the Mustang King is getting all bent outta shape. He could easily have said if this is too expensive, heres 'xx' you could buy.
Trust me I'm far from bent out of shape. It takes a lot to offend me. Typically it's me who ends up offending others. 👑

Sponsored

Red65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 1965 Coupe, 2017 Premium MT GT
Just my opinion but I think both sides are slightly in the wrong here. This thread really isn't the place to discuss your opinions on the price, and bickering with potential customers never results in good business. True that Lethal has no control over manufacturers' pricing, so simply stating and leaving it at that would've been the best choice. If they truly have issues with the price they can PM you or create their own thread.
He could easily have said if this is too expensive, heres 'xx' you could buy.
This would have been a good route for sure. Everyone isn't expected to be able to afford the same price point, which is why they make cheaper and more expensive options. No shame in going with a slightly cheaper route if you can't afford it, especially when all you're just missing out on things like brand representation, cool custom details, maybe some fit and finish, etc.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Ive purchased from leathal in the past. They’re just like everyone else. (American Muscle, Beefcake, LMR, cj pony parts). But anyone that would buy this crap for that price needs to have their heads examined! Any muffler shop can make this for about $150 bucks. Corsa should Include in that kit. A set of hearing aids. A lifetime supply of aspirin. And a handful of free tickets from your local police at that price.

Last edited:

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Ive purchased from leathal in the past. They’re just like everyone else. (American Muscle, Beefcake, LMR, cj pony parts). But anyone that would buy this crap for that price needs to have their heads examined! Any muffler shop can make this for about $150 bucks. Corsa should Include in that kit. A set of hearing aids. A lifetime supply of aspirin. And a handful of free tickets from your local police.
We appreciate you business. Next time you want to make a purchase give me a call. I'll make sure your experience with us is far better from our competitors. We have great tech support and customer services agents on the phones here waiting to help anyone out the best we can. We will verify stock and provide you the best prices. Our phone # is 561.753.8105.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
A set of hearing aids. A lifetime supply of aspirin. And a handful of free tickets from your local police at that price.
That's gold Jerry ! Gold !!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
We appreciate you business. Next time you want to make a purchase give me a call. I'll make sure your experience with us is far better from our competitors. We have great tech support and customer services agents on the phones here waiting to help anyone out the best we can. We will verify stock and provide you the best prices. Our phone # is 561.753.8105.
i have no doubt you guys take care of us. you have me several times. Would you buy this LOL? jk I dont want to put you on the spot. I just wonder when you opened the box, and said and thought, DAMN this is a good value!

but corsa is gonna make bank on new mustang owners buying them and uneducated and wanting the loudest thing and its called CORSA EXTREME! boom. newbie impulse buys. just hope they enjoy it

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
i have no doubt you guys take care of us. you have me several times. Would you buy this LOL? jk I dont want to put you on the spot. I just wonder when you opened the box, and said and thought, DAMN this is a good value!

but corsa is gonna make bank on new mustang owners buying them and uneducated and wanting the loudest thing and its called CORSA EXTREME! boom. newbie impulse buys. just hope they enjoy it
I haven't had the chance to hold them yet but they look great. Anything Corsa is made with great quality because they use 304 Stainless Steel and they are made in the U.S.A. If I had a stock S550 and just wanted some axle backs to give me that loud race car sound without purchasing a complete catback I would rock these. I've ran Magnaflow "Race" axlebacks which was a muffler delete with nice 4" tips and I paid a good amount for it because I wanted that high quality 304 stainless. Being that a Corsa catback runs for $1,500-$2,000+ I think these are most certainly priced RIGHT and Corsa knows that they are doing. I wish these were around when I had my S550. Corsa typically runs holiday discounts so that might be something to look forward too. Would be worth to follow our newsletter emails to be notified of our next big sale.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Overpriced?
Sounds like shit?
Must be Corsa.

I honestly put the sound of Corsa on Mustangs in the same annoying category as that of a Pepboys muffler on a Civic in levels of "expected to be seen" and "sounds like shit"
I'd say you are in the very very very very very small minority

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Lots of broke bitches in this thread 😂😂
But don’t you know the muffler shop down the street that no ones ever heard of can recreate the corsa system for $50? Even stock the same quality tips for 29.99!!

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
I love this thread. You people got me laughing. Had to put CJ JON on ignore though...
Sponsored