Sponsored

Mufflers?! Who needs em?! ☠️🤘🏻

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The Corsa quad tips in black are $400 by themselves. Add in the rest of the T304 stainless and there ya have it. If you still think it's too expensive that's totally fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Well the tips are massively over priced so of course the rest will be. XD

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
lol

it probably costs corsa nothing to do this (yeah how much RnD does a straight pipe need lol)

and the uneducated will buy it...

Sponsored

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
The Corsa quad tips in black are $400 by themselves. Add in the rest of the T304 stainless and there ya have it. If you still think it's too expensive that's totally fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Nice work using overpriced tips as the litmus test for overpriced straight pipes. This reasoning is why I stopped spending my money at lethal and moved to beefcake.

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
Why on earth would someone spend that kinda money for an exhaust delete? I have the Corsa Xtreme Catback on my car. I only spent that kinda money because of the RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) Technology. Maybe this is Corsa's answer to their backorder problem. Took 3 plus months to get my system. Someone at Corsa said "I know how we can speed up production! Let's lose the muffler and see how many idiots buy the shiny overpriced tips!" Sorry Lethal but promoting something at this price point shows your loyalty to the vendor and not the customer.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
If I didn't have a gravel driveway and was ynger I'd seriously get under my car to see if I could just take off my mufflers to see how it sounded.
If you cut them off and just let it dump under the car it's really bad, lol. No character at all, just noise and all the drone you could ever want. If you properly extend it out the back it's a different story. Definitely wouldn't pay $700 for the privilege, though.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Nice work using overpriced tips as the litmus test for overpriced straight pipes. This reasoning is why I stopped spending my money at lethal and moved to beefcake.
As if we control pricing from other manufacturers. lol Are you mad at us for high gas prices too? :cwl:

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why on earth would someone spend that kinda money for an exhaust delete? I have the Corsa Xtreme Catback on my car. I only spent that kinda money because of the RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) Technology. Maybe this is Corsa's answer to their backorder problem. Took 3 plus months to get my system. Someone at Corsa said "I know how we can speed up production! Let's lose the muffler and see how many idiots buy the shiny overpriced tips!" Sorry Lethal but promoting something at this price point shows your loyalty to the vendor and not the customer.
I completely understand your frustration with having to wait for product but guess what? That's life and neither Lethal or Corsa control what's happened over the last year in our country. They're doing their best just like every other manufacturer to keep up with demand even though we're seeing work force shortages, increased material costs and difficulty in getting those materials.

If you think it's just Corsa you're mistaken. I've been in this business for 16 years and work with all of the manufacturers. You'd be amazed at how many price increases we've seen and it doesn't stop.

Are we not supposed to promote Weld wheels since they've had like 3 price increases over the last year? Are we not supposed to promote Procharger, Whipple, American Racing headers or any other company for having a price increase?

Can't even believe I need to explain this stuff to you. Tell me how it goes when you go to the gas station today and the price of fuel for your car went up .30/gal from yesterday and that's even if you can find fuel right now. Are you going to be mad at the owner of the gas station for that?

That's enough for me. Got a business to run. If you don't like the price you don't need to buy it. It's that simple.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
You questioned it not me. Sorry for replying. 🍻
I think we're all trying to justify the cost. You want to sit there and preach about inflation and how manufacturers are struggling but care to explain why other manufacturers offer similar setups for a fraction of the cost?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I agree with Lethal here...thread crapping isn't cool and especially so if it concerns someone's business. Lethal supports this site as a sponsor and they are in business. If the cost is too much, move on to something cheaper. I would hate to think they lost sales because someone who would never even buy the product is complaining about the cost.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I think we're all trying to justify the cost. You want to sit there and preach about inflation and how manufacturers are struggling but care to explain why other manufacturers offer similar setups for a fraction of the cost?
They are not the manufacture. It is silly to complain to the vendor about a set price they have to list it at. Are they not suppose to not advertise becasue some might think the product is too expensive?

Good grief.
Sponsored