• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MT-82 Like New - 2,500 Miles

rakin.it.in

Stallion Kings
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
My TR6060 swap was a success so I'm selling my 2,500 mile MT-82 in perfect working condition. I also have the entire drivetrain available for sale as well. This transmission is great for a replacement or can be sent off to a transmission builder like Ben Calimer. I'm located out of the SF Bay Area, Ca. Transmission still has factory fluid inside and new factory TOB.

Let me know if you have any questions or need advice on whether you should go TR6060 or MT-82.

Daniel
20180418_192458.jpg
20180418_192558.jpg
20180418_192642.jpg
Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
My TR6060 swap was a success so I'm selling my 2,500 mile MT-82 in perfect working condition. I also have the entire drivetrain available for sale as well. This transmission is great for a replacement or can be sent off to a transmission builder like Ben Calimer. I'm located out of the SF Bay Area, Ca. Transmission still has factory fluid inside and new factory TOB.

Let me know if you have any questions or need advice on whether you should go TR6060 or MT-82.

Daniel
I'm interested, how much you want for just the MT-82? Or how much for everything since I am located in Sacramento, CA :D

OP
OP
rakin.it.in

rakin.it.in

Stallion Kings
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Transmission Sold. Used clutch, TOB, shifter assembly and sriveshaft still available.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
bump great seller.
Sponsored