Sponsored

MRT 15% OFF SALE @Beefcake Racing!!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Save 15% off awesome sounding MRT exhaust systems but only for a limited time here at @teambeefcakeracing. No code needed pricing available on website. Can’t find what your looking for? Give us a call or DM for more info.
1f3c1.png

Shop MRT Exhaust Sale - - > Sale 15% Off MRT Exhaust (8/8 - 8/22)

@shopmrt Performance Exhaust is Made in the USA for the ultimate in sound and performance. MRT systems give your car a rich muscle car sound with minimal exhaust drone for a pleasurable driving experience. Designed as a do-it-yourself installation that can easily be done at home. Each system is made from top of the line 304 stainless steel and handcrafted to perfection.

> > > Beefcake Racing has all the hottest parts for todays modern muscle cars and trucks. Visit our website for all the sales and deals.

1f5a5.png
Beefcakeracing.com
2709.png
[email protected]
260e.png
1-855-827-722

#mrtexhaust #mrtperformance #sale #mustang #f150 #dodge #fordbronco #camaro #corvette #jeep

Image.jpeg
Sponsored

PopsMustang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
@beefcake What does the MRT compare to in regards to sound? I have had Corsa Extremes and now MBRP Race. I maybe looking to move away from the MBRP if I don't like the sound with the LTHs. Let me know when you can Terry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
@beefcake What does the MRT compare to in regards to sound? I have had Corsa Extremes and now MBRP Race. I maybe looking to move away from the MBRP if I don't like the sound with the LTHs. Let me know when you can Terry.
I would say MRT gives more of your traditional muscle car sound. Kinda similar to a Flowmasters. But they do have a touring and an extreme. Both come with the H pipe. I think the touring sounds really nice and isnt too over powering. The extreme is loud kinda like the other extreme. LOUD. lol

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang