OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not going on a stang but damn this thing looks good./ custom built for a customer, Just FYI we can also cut any design you want or need and we do not charge you extra for the programming so If you git a design in mind shoot it over to me and I can get you some 3d graphs along with a quote.

26804355_2027859040804795_2474001050107352604_n.jpg
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sorry although this is a great video and information in reality thats all it is, marketing, this product would be great but even if available now is not something that our community and our market would be willing to spend on, your talking a possible 30-50 k on a set of wheels which depending on the model car you have is
more then 50% of the entire value of the car. ones a manufacturing process becomes available every manufacture will produce, something that happen with rotary forged wheels ones the process was easier to obtain the market got saturated. the 3d printed is a great Idea but personally im a little focused on the Now and what the current market is,

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Sorry although this is a great video and information in reality thats all it is, marketing, this product would be great but even if available now is not something that our community and our market would be willing to spend on, your talking a possible 30-50 k on a set of wheels which depending on the model car you have is
more then 50% of the entire value of the car. ones a manufacturing process becomes available every manufacture will produce, something that happen with rotary forged wheels ones the process was easier to obtain the market got saturated. the 3d printed is a great Idea but personally im a little focused on the Now and what the current market is,
Fully understood. I figure as more wheel manufacturers get on-board with this process, the price will come down. And with this technology, the design potential has no limits. I was more just curious if other manufacturers were entertaining this idea and/or investing in it yet.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Fully understood. I figure as more wheel manufacturers get on-board with this process, the price will come down. And with this technology, the design potential has no limits. I was more just curious if other manufacturers were entertaining this idea and/or investing in it yet.
honestly not as of right now but definitely would be awesome , like your said designs alone would finally change, in our current market things seem to look very general everyone needs 5 spoke, a mesh, a multispoke , a seven spoke and thats why may designs look similar, only so much you can do with a 5 spoke.

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
honestly not as of right now but definitely would be awesome , like your said designs alone would finally change, in our current market things seem to look very general everyone needs 5 spoke, a mesh, a multispoke , a seven spoke and thats why may designs look similar, only so much you can do with a 5 spoke.
Yeah the 3 dimensional design of that wheel in the video is insane, and its titanium. Hell, spokes in general wouldn't even be necessary. It could look like a goldfish, or your favorite dog, or absolutely any image that can be scanned. Pretty cool. Well thanks for playing along, I guess I have to wait 10 years to have MMR 3D wheels that look like a Mustang 5.0.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah the 3 dimensional design of that wheel in the video is insane, and its titanium. Hell, spokes in general wouldn't even be necessary. It could look like a goldfish, or your favorite dog, or absolutely any image that can be scanned. Pretty cool. Well thanks for playing along, I guess I have to wait 10 years to have MMR 3D wheels that look like a Mustang 5.0.
:cwl:

jhenley17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Not going on a stang but damn this thing looks good./ custom built for a customer, Just FYI we can also cut any design you want or need and we do not charge you extra for the programming so If you git a design in mind shoot it over to me and I can get you some 3d graphs along with a quote.

26804355_2027859040804795_2474001050107352604_n.jpg

I might have to contact you again when I get ready to put wheels on my truck. Most of the options I’ve seen are too brodozer for me. I see a few lowered trucks on your site, would your forged wheels be able to handle light off-roading and trailers/payload in a half-ton truck? Nothing crazy, 12-14 ft enclosed trailer with motorcycles, possibly a car hauler in the future, mostly home improvement supplies or parts in the bed.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I might have to contact you again when I get ready to put wheels on my truck. Most of the options I’ve seen are too brodozer for me. I see a few lowered trucks on your site, would your forged wheels be able to handle light off-roading and trailers/payload in a half-ton truck? Nothing crazy, 12-14 ft enclosed trailer with motorcycles, possibly a car hauler in the future, mostly home improvement supplies or parts in the bed.
Good morning and not a problem at all we do have forgings to accommodate higher load ratings for trucks and SUV's
we also can provide custom designs so your not stuck to only our catalog collection we can also cut any design you see that would fit your style.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here is a look at a freshly cut FG08 part of our new MRR|NES Forged collection,
the below pics are a 18x9 and 18x10.5 custom built for a Dodges Scat Pack ( sorry ..)
we wanted to show you the details and angles plus the concavity. this customer chose to go with a Textured Black finish which ill post up as soon as we completed the powder coating.

_MG_8613.jpg
_MG_8612.jpg
_MG_8615.jpg
_MG_8611.jpg
_MG_8607.jpg
_MG_8605.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here is a look at a freshly cut FG08 part of our new MRR|NES Forged collection,
the below pics are a 18x9 and 18x10.5 custom built for a Dodges Scat Pack ( sorry ..)
we wanted to show you the details and angles plus the concavity. this customer chose to go with a Textured Black finish which ill post up as soon as we completed the powder coating.

_MG_8613.jpg
_MG_8612.jpg
_MG_8615.jpg
_MG_8611.jpg
_MG_8607.jpg
_MG_8605.jpg

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Check this one out guys, 20x10 SS1.1 MRR|NES Forged wheels
we did a special color on this one and some manual work , basically after the wheel was cut it was then completely hand brushed
shot over with our tinted black color and layered with a matte clear coat.
what do we call it??? i have no clue yet lol. but here you go guys enjoy.

48038910977_dddb14c2d7_k.jpg

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Whoa that FG-09 in Matte Gold would be :dance::dance::dance::dance: Time for a change?!?!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.