Not open for further replies.

Aubrey

GT4949
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Planning the next one!
Vehicle Showcase
OK forum members. This special is coming to an end. Im going to continue the 6G forum special through the end of December. If you want some, let me know now.
Thanks to those that picked up a set.

Happy holidays to everyone too
Darren
MRR Team
I wish I could pull the trigger on these now, but I’ll have to wait, Happy Christmas all!
Sponsored

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
i want some wheels but i really like the FS01's in a staggered setup... 19x9.5 04 10's front and 10.5 or 11's rear.... just on a budget right now before christmas. income tax time/february because i just did the house refinancing i won't have a payment due that month.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
maybe Darren can put together a layaway plan for you. :) Oh wait, that's what Affirm is for...
yea i have PayPal among many credit cards, but someone still has to pay that off also....i can assure you i want wheels and tires but unless someone is cutting the deal of a lifetime it can wait a few more months...

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
yea i have PayPal among many credit cards, but someone still has to pay that off also....i can assure you i want wheels and tires but unless someone is cutting the deal of a lifetime it can wait a few more months...
LOL, I'm with you on this one. I like these wheels but I really want gloss black. It's not the best time for me to pull the trigger but it's a great price on the standard colors. As much as it's a fair price for powdercoating, there are other wheels I like that come in gloss black. Maybe the next time will be one of those wheels. Our time will come.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
We do offer financing same as 90 days cash and carry the MRR wheels. PM us for a deal!
Feel free to apply here. FINANCING

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
We do offer financing same as 90 days cash and carry the MRR wheels. PM us for a deal!
Feel free to apply here. FINANCING
thanks, will do on the deal part when ready to buy. have the credit card now to buy but again someone has to make those payments and i am just not ready to pay for what i want, the setup is gonna cost me damn near $3k with wheels and tires.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
yikes, yeah I can understand the trepidation... My personal "limit" is 1500 for tires and wheels and preferably more like 1200.
Depending on tire choice, that could be possible here. I don't want to know what tires would be involved in making this a $3k package. Even with powder coating I figure I'd end up not much over $2k with the tires I'd choose. Unfortunately, I've been sitting on a ton of suspension parts for the better part of a year and they have yet to install themselves. Since I haven't been able to find the time to do it, I'm probably going to have a shop do the install. Once that's paid for, I'll be back to thinking about wheels. In the meantime, I've got plenty of tread left.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
yikes, yeah I can understand the trepidation... My personal "limit" is 1500 for tires and wheels and preferably more like 1200.
that's ideal where to be, but the forester f14's or the MMR FS01 or project6gr wheels are all going to be near $1400 just wheels alone...i could break it down and buy the wheels then tires so its an option. haven't found anything that strikes me as what i like for cheaper, if i have the offsets are not correct to run the wide tires i want for the back, minimum is 305/35-19 largest is a 325 but i doubt it goes that wide as it is my daily driver

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
R-Spec. 19x11 fronts (24mm offset, 305/30/19's) and 19x11.5 rears (55mm offset, 325/30/19's). Powder coated gloss black. Custom lug solution. Better caliper clearance than the OEM CF wheels. Not aware of any other GT350R's running these. Looked high and low but couldn't find any pictures but said what the heck let's do it...

20191209_163420_ed.jpg

IMG_7983ed.jpg
This is amazing.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
This is amazing.
doesnt look bad with the gloss, even a matte or flat black might be ok, saw these somewhere recently....what brand? not really wanting a 19x11 fronts but for the rears that's spot on...

Last edited:

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
are those the M600's MMR wheel? not bad, i don't have a shelby but mine does have the PP1 option so brembo's are up front. tires with either a michelin option or conti's are in the $1300 range not including install so you figure @1400 for wheels and round the tires closer to that and then installation your gonna be ruching that close to $3k option still. unless these are considerable cheaper wheel option

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
are those the M600's MMR wheel?
yes. custom color. Anodize typically runs about 100/wheel. I bought a set of 10/11 ("gunmetal" but more of a slightly blue gray, still NIB, was $600) but need to get rid of them since I got a set of 11/11 that I'm going to 'dip' to either a strong pink or slight dark red.

You can recycle the PS4S in 255/275 onto 10/11 if you don't mind some stretch. It's an approved setup.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.