Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Hi, I'm Dave the guy that showed up early at MRR. I'm gonna pull out of the contest so BrazukaV8 can take my place. I just got my Stang last Thursday and I still want to lower it and the Steeda springs I want will take a little to get shipped out and put on.

This way I don't have to rush things and BrazukaV8 looks ready to go when you need him.

Cheers man, I had a good drive and now I know where to go when I'm ready. :)
and thats why i love this community no fighting lol
just love , done deal Brazuka did what he had to so your next up.
please PM me
Sponsored

Jdrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT
Finally got my wheels in and mounted! Still just using the stock p-zeros since they were brand new. I LOVE these wheels! The tires are a little stretched but they really don't look that bad. Just zero rim protection. I tried to show a side shot of the rear wheel to show how stretched stock tires look on these. Huge thanks to [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] for helping me out with that awesome holiday special! You're the best man!
20160115_170355.jpg
20160115_170414.jpg

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Finally got my wheels in and mounted! Still just using the stock p-zeros since they were brand new. I LOVE these wheels! The tires are a little stretched but they really don't look that bad. Just zero rim protection. I tried to show a side shot of the rear wheel to show how stretched stock tires look on these. Huge thanks to [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] for helping me out with that awesome holiday special! You're the best man!
Looks sick. Does the front stretch too??

Jdrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT
Looks sick. Does the front stretch too??
Yeah, not as bad as the rears though. I'll try to take a picture of those tomorrow when the suns back out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
hey guys sorry hands were tied up today for the longest time taking care of a few things. Seems like the thread got some serious convo stuff going on today lol !

Even though im not involved in this sponsorship deal I feel like I should say a few things never the less.
[MENTION=20108]panzer[/MENTION] sir you are a stand up guy and its always very reassuring seeing people like you on the forums man, because of your sincerity and keeping it real. If you need anything just ask youll be taken care of on my side now and or in the future bro.
[MENTION=12065]BrazukaV8[/MENTION] congratulations brotha, if you need a shop to take care of the install let me know well help you out, Joe put in a few good words for you with me as well.

panzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16GT
and thats why i love this community no fighting lol
just love , done deal Brazuka did what he had to so your next up.
please PM me
@panzer sir you are a stand up guy and its always very reassuring seeing people like you on the forums man, because of your sincerity and keeping it real. If you need anything just ask youll be taken care of on my side now and or in the future bro.

Hey sounds good, thanks allot guys :cheers:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Do you guys sell the forgeline GA1R open lug to fit the gt350? I wanted to run a 11x19 front and a 11.5x19 in the rear but I don't see forgeline making the GA1R in 11.5" But I was thinking of possibly running a 11x19 front and rear with Michelin sport cup 2 305 30s all 4 corners. ??

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase

what size are the stocks?...and is that a square fit?

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium

Thanks for the pic Jdrid. But be super careful bro, those exposed rims would make me very nervous.:eyebulge:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Do you guys sell the forgeline GA1R open lug to fit the gt350? I wanted to run a 11x19 front and a 11.5x19 in the rear but I don't see forgeline making the GA1R in 11.5" But I was thinking of possibly running a 11x19 front and rear with Michelin sport cup 2 305 30s all 4 corners. ??
yes I do pm has been sent

255/40/19
275/40/19

staggered not squared bro .

Jdrid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT
I went with the staggered setup.

Thanks for the pic Jdrid. But be super careful bro, those exposed rims would make me very nervous.:eyebulge:
Gah I know! I have to wait a little while before I'm able to get new tires so trust me I'll be driving like the most paranoid person ever around curbs.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
Panzer came down to our company and took his pic!!
here is a quick picture of his vehicle in front of our main entrance:headbang:

now we start working on those wheels, ill hand the pics over to Paul so he can post them up for all to see, thank you !!

IMG_7146 (1).JPG
give that man a ticket!

man if i would of won the lottery these woulf of been my monday wheels

1 set for every day of the week haha

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website