Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got you a car [MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION]

ill have him drive up to our store tomorrow dont worry
I dont think you understood our contest rules?? very simple i need the mustang owner to drive his mustang to our facility not N4S
Take a picture outside our building that way the community understands that is fair game and that we are not playing favorites.
ones this lucky person walks in and shakes my hand is a done deal. :cheers:
Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So what is this contest, exactly?
The forum members wanted to see our M350 in a brush/tint finish and we need a car locally that we can use for photography so we decided to offer a free set of M350 in a Brush/Tint so we can get those photos for everyone in the community to see. :D

I Basically stated that the first mustang owner who arrives to our facility in commerce with there mustang will be the official winner and we will provide a free set of Flow Forged M350 wheels and do the custom brush finish at no cost.
full sponsorship just for stopping by our shop to say hello. what do you think?

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think that's an awesome contest! Too bad I couldn't get there until next week.
Believe it or not im very amazed that not one mustang owner has arrived to our facility, i know a few guys locally but i like to give a little to the forum members as they are the reason we create product for.
I mean i can walk to my local ford dealer and say " hey i got a free set of wheels for you, i just need pics what do you say?? " lol
but that wont do anything for us in a long term customer relationship area.
we want someone to abuse these bad boys on the road and beat them up so they can experience a true Flow Forged wheel and get some experience with our brand.

Sponsored

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Believe it or not im very amazed that not one mustang owner has arrived to our facility, i know a few guys locally but i like to give a little to the forum members as they are the reason we create product for.
I mean i can walk to my local ford dealer and say " hey i got a free set of wheels for you, i just need pics what do you say?? " lol
we want someone to abuse these bad boys on the road and beat them up so they can experience a true Flow Forged wheel and get some experience with our brand.
It is hard to believe. What are you fools waiting for?

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If only you were on the East Coast. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
It is hard to believe. What are you fools waiting for?
Your job is to build and sell awesome wheels for our Mustangs.
Our job is to go to work to pay for our cars for which you sell us said wheels.
So I'd say we're all stuck at work. :frusty:

If I was local, that screeching sound you heard was me arriving at your facility.
And you know you want to see these brushed silver on a yellow car more than any other, right?

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I would be all over this if I could get over Donner Summit. I guess everyone in LA has the wheels they want...........I just don't understand how people can pass a deal like this up. :headbonk:

Kudo's for MRR to offer such a great deal.......It's a win! win!

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
If I didn't have M350 wheels already I'd be down there yesterday lickety-split...

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Lol my boss just called me to see if I'm coming in. I feel bad for calling out but it's for a nice set of wheels haha
Sponsored