Sponsored

MRR dealer who is best, anyone got GT5 diamond cut 20 photos on car?

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Everytime I find a wheel I like in my price range no one seems to have it. Anyone know a good MRR dealer? Anyone know have some MRR GT5 20s diamond cut photos...its really like an aggressive modern take on an old 5 star like that?
I looked at the Advanti Hydra machine face but they are out of stock as well....
Classic but modernized 5 spoke or over the top like a hydra haha... just need some reasonable 20s. Car is 19 velocity blue but supercharged so it's easier to get up there to the 28x12 tires on 20s even if I loose side wall for daily...I really think straight black gets drowned out...which I why I was looking at some of titanium, or diamond cut style offerings dark stainless ect....really attracted to diamond cut over block ( car is the black accent package).
Thanks I searched Google found 1 hit on the GT5 on a good photo but they weren't diamond cut hehe....
Sponsored

DarrenMRRWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hello Bluecollar. The MRR GT5 in both 19" and 20" will have the finish "diamond cut". Its the only finish we offer in that style. I just googled Mustang GT5 MRR and a Mustang popped up on images with 19" size to give you an idea.
Let me know if you need help

Thanks
Darren
MRR Wheels

OP
OP

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Hello Bluecollar. The MRR GT5 in both 19" and 20" will have the finish "diamond cut". Its the only finish we offer in that style. I just googled Mustang GT5 MRR and a Mustang popped up on images with 19" size to give you an idea.
Let me know if you need help

Thanks
Darren
MRR Wheels
I will I'm really trying to home in on your wheels.....FS01,6,and 8 vs and older star design....black seems right for the car but I know from the current wheels might as well be $100 anything black just disappears into car ok its blue then black tires with no contrast that fades to black wheel with nothing to contrast where they start....which is why I am drawn to wheels that are machine face or diamond cut.....I'm drawn to that dark silver metallic on the color chart you released on another thread....
20s just make it easier to keep my drag pack diameters ( and some significant rubber down even if I am giving up wall the car is dangerous without some rubber ) and daily ( your wheels ) the same without flashing everytime further confusing TC ect ect.....I've kind of set my mind to 20s...still researching new to platform....trying to find possibly even a wheel set in a 20 that's also in a 17 for just a rear swap on drag days........
And a dealer or are there any incentives for direct buy?
Sponsored