Sponsored

MotorWeek's Mustang vs Camaro vs Challenger

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Can you PLEASE stop making this so easy. So what you are arguing is that the Base SS isnt an 11 sec car because most people cant do it, but the 350 is because no people have done it.

Wait even better, is your argument that the SS needs air to get it, but the 350 is so impossible to launch that no one has done it, but its capabilities state it is.

Got it.

Hypocrite has to hypocrite.
What's the fastest stock GT350 run?
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Can you PLEASE stop making this so easy. So what you are arguing is that the Base SS isnt an 11 sec car because most people cant do it, but the 350 is because no people have done it.

Wait even better, is your argument that the SS needs air to get it, but the 350 is so impossible to launch that no one has done it, but its capabilities state it is.

Got it.

Hypocrite has to hypocrite.
You really dont understand the difference. Wow

Is your reading comprehension off? Where did i say anything about the number of people that can do it? I dont actually want an answer to that, because i didnt. I said it cant do it in normal da. Clearly you dont understand how much more net torque the gt350 has nor do you understand basic drag principles. Its not hypocritical. You just dont understand drag racing. Yeah, we're done here.
What's the fastest stock GT350 run?
Its not 11s yet on stock tires. People thought the gt500s were a challenge to launch, this is even worse. Hard to imagine, honestly.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
LOL ok. You act as if the side rear view is any better in the Stang. Or as if the rear window has an oceans view more looking area. Belt line is high on the Camaro, but as I said before, wtf do you need to see directly beside you on the road as you are driving?

I mean what are you doing? Slouching down as far as you can go?
It is. The sleek Mustang side view mirror holds a slight 0.002 advantage vs the Camaro mirror. Just messing with you man. :lol:

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
LOL ok. You act as if the side rear view is any better in the Stang. Or as if the rear window has an oceans view more looking area. Belt line is high on the Camaro, but as I said before, wtf do you need to see directly beside you on the road as you are driving?

I mean what are you doing? Slouching down as far as you can go?
Does it itch? Does all that sand up in there itch?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
A base SS is more an 11 second car stock than is GT, GT PP, and even a 350.
You've driven one and are in position of an 11 second timeslip? You say this like your are speaking from personal experience. I suppose you also driven a GT350?

Last edited:

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
If you are spending $40,000 for an auto SS just to have a shot at a 12.5, you need to prioritize.

You could of had an S197 for far less money. It looks better and has a solid axle...

The S197 will rule the stripe for decades...

Car Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
40k for possible high 11's. Without touching a thing. Please post vid of said 197 accomplishing said feats stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dorf 88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Get it right theShrill. 40k for possible high 11's. Without touching a thing. Please post vid of said 197 accomplishing said feats stock.
I believe it has been established that it must be a video of you making the run or it can not be mentioned.

Thank you for your cooperation

JonEcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2011,13 Mustang GTs
If you are spending $40,000 for an auto SS just to have a shot at a 12.5, you need to prioritize.

You could of had an S197 for far less money. It looks better and has a solid axle...

That'd be the fox body Mustang, even Chevy guys put their Goodwill motors in them :D

But yes aside from weight the S197 does damn good

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I like how the fatass is the one bitching about the Recaro seats. I'm sorry but the Recaro's are comfortable and great seats. Dude needs to lay off the McDonalds before he complains about the seats. Sorry they aren't lay-z-boys.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP

Same goes for the used c6zo6! Faster then both gt350 and z28 at the track! If you go by old gen used cars, the list goes on and on!
Sponsored