Sponsored

Motorcycle Racing guy... buys a Mustang GT PP1. Local Shops.

MuahMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Coming from the motorcycle world to the Mustang GT world. I'm pretty overwhelmed and my need to tinker and screw with my vehicles rules me. Best part of owning the awesome car down here is I think we have some of the best shops in the country. I'm assuming getting work done directly at the Steeda HQ in Pompano Beach is good to go? As in they know where they are doing? Also looks likes Palm Beach Dyno is actually like 3 blocks from my house in Boynton Beach. Can't believe I've never seen them before. Have any of you guys used these places? Feedback? I was thinking of putting that Stage 3 kit from from Ford on there, CAI, Throttle Body (spacer), and 350R manifold.
Sponsored

Kaseikei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium
Coming from the motorcycle world to the Mustang GT world. I'm pretty overwhelmed and my need to tinker and screw with my vehicles rules me. Best part of owning the awesome car down here is I think we have some of the best shops in the country. I'm assuming getting work done directly at the Steeda HQ in Pompano Beach is good to go? As in they know where they are doing? Also looks likes Palm Beach Dyno is actually like 3 blocks from my house in Boynton Beach. Can't believe I've never seen them before. Have any of you guys used these places? Feedback? I was thinking of putting that Stage 3 kit from from Ford on there, CAI, Throttle Body (spacer), and 350R manifold.

I was actually going to give my feedback on this topic in a separate thread for my build thread but.. i just stumbled upon this and i couldn't help myself.

Recently had work done on my 2019 A10 GT non PP at Steeda in Pompano. The people there are very helpful and professional. I talked with @tj@steeda first through the forum and then through email, he redirected me to their Pompano contact and they worked pricing, packages and everything with me and it was great. Do yourself the favor and upgrade to their suspension components. No increase in NVH and the car now has a great feel.

As far as PBR, i have no experience with them but they also look like professionals and i've been watching quite a bit of their YT channel and i enjoy their transparency.

Best of luck and welcome!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Don't rule out your very own free DIY labor shop. Depending on what your skill level is and what you want done, a lot of the work can be easily done at home in the garage.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Brian - happy to help & we have tuning capabilities at our facility too.

When you go through Steeda, you get the peace of mind that is done correctly & we warranty our work - so you won't have any regrets!

@ Luis, thank you for the feedback - we truly appreciate it.

Send me an email to [email protected] if I can put you in touch with our build experts.

Have a great night.

TJ

Kaseikei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium
@NGOT8R

For sure! I'm just a newbie at modding so I only do minor stuff myself but of course sweat equity is always good!

OP
OP
MuahMan

MuahMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Hello Brian - happy to help & we have tuning capabilities at our facility too.

When you go through Steeda, you get the peace of mind that is done correctly & we warranty our work - so you won't have any regrets!

@ Luis, thank you for the feedback - we truly appreciate it.

Send me an email to [email protected] if I can put you in touch with our build experts.

Have a great night.

TJ
Thanks man! On it.
Sponsored