Sponsored

Motorcraft Oil/Filter Any Black Friday Sales?

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Time for 1st oil change. Thought that you guys might suggest a couple of venders that you like to deal with & save a few $$$ along the way. Have the car up on jacks today & have ordered rails & shifter during the B-Friday sales period. Looking forward to spending some garage time on the car.

TIA Rex
Sponsored

Estraben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Ruby Red , Black stripes, Black Roof, Electronics package / 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport turbo AWD / 2006 BMW 330i
I just changed the oil on my 350 yesterday. I got the oil and filter from here: K-MansParts.com. They sell an oil change kit for several Ford vehicles and I got the GT 350 kit. It was $87.99 plus shipping. 10 quarts of Motorcraft oil and the correct filter. My car has the canister filter, but they have kits for both types. I believe the spin-on filter kit is $10 more. Had never ordered anything from this company and had seen a couple of complaints on other sites. But I had no issues at all and received my kit promptly. You also might want to get a form-a-funnel flexible draining tool. I was able to form this thing under the oil filter and channel the oil right into the drain pan without getting any oil splash. Found it on Amazon for $22 and it was worth it not having to do any cleanup under the filter.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Rock Auto w/shipping $92. I have a spin on filter and had a 5% discout from placing a previous order, so I paid $88.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I just changed the oil on my 350 yesterday. I got the oil and filter from here: K-MansParts.com. They sell an oil change kit for several Ford vehicles and I got the GT 350 kit. It was $87.99 plus shipping. 10 quarts of Motorcraft oil and the correct filter. My car has the canister filter, but they have kits for both types. I believe the spin-on filter kit is $10 more. Had never ordered anything from this company and had seen a couple of complaints on other sites. But I had no issues at all and received my kit promptly. You also might want to get a form-a-funnel flexible draining tool. I was able to form this thing under the oil filter and channel the oil right into the drain pan without getting any oil splash. Found it on Amazon for $22 and it was worth it not having to do any cleanup under the filter.
Thanks! I am prepping to do my own oil changes in the R. Since I don't have a friend in FTW with a lift yet I bought a set of Race Ramps(rr-72-2) and this oil change kit for $106 shipped today.
Sponsored