Sponsored

MoTeC M150 Package for 2020+Shelby GT500

DR_Mach1Yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC 2500, 2022 GT500, 2023 Corvette Z06 !!!
Not to mention it’s only as good as the person who tunes it. I have yet to see anyone run a full stand-alone EMS in a daily driver who didn’t have problems with idle or low-load performance.

This is false, I know of many and as a matter of fact my motorcycle also has a MoTeC and starts up just fine. What you may be referring to is that most vehicles that do have standalones are usually very wild high HP builds. Usually big cams big injectors e85/ straight ethanol fueled cars. Most low end users as I would consider myself wont shell out the money for a standalone when you can get 75% of what you want from a flash tune/ device. I hear people all the time complaining about having to spend $2k I can only imagine those people trying to justify $12k plus. for No horsepower.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
This is false, I know of many and as a matter of fact my motorcycle also has a MoTeC and starts up just fine. What you may be referring to is that most vehicles that do have standalones are usually very wild high HP builds. Usually big cams big injectors e85/ straight ethanol fueled cars. Most low end users as I would consider myself wont shell out the money for a standalone when you can get 75% of what you want from a flash tune/ device. I hear people all the time complaining about having to spend $2k I can only imagine those people trying to justify $12k plus. for No horsepower.
So you’re saying it’s false I’ve never seen it? How exactly do you know what I have and haven’t seen? 🤣🤣🤣

DR_Mach1Yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
So you’re saying it’s false I’ve never seen it? How exactly do you know what I have and haven’t seen? 🤣🤣🤣
You implied in your sentence, so yes it is false that they are all like that. your cute though keep trolling

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You implied in your sentence, so yes it is false that they are all like that. your cute though keep trolling
*Your* pettiness doesn’t trigger me and I didn’t imply anything, you chose to add *your* own inference to it. I was simply speaking from my own personal perception based on real-world observations. Only one trolling here is you. *You’re* free to carry on if it makes you sleep better, I won’t be entertaining any more wasted time replying to you.

DR_Mach1Yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
*Your* pettiness doesn’t trigger me and I didn’t imply anything, you chose to add *your* own inference to it. I was simply speaking from my own personal perception based on real-world observations. Only one trolling here is you. *You’re* free to carry on if it makes you sleep better, I won’t be entertaining any more wasted time replying to you.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuate

Please educate yourself. you just made a non overt intentional negative ascription in your sentence. But ok

Sponsored

baevid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
One of my friends who has a Calvo Viper made me want a MoTec really bad. I couldn't believe how well the traction control worked for his 1600whp car on the street even from 1st gear.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Ive got motec on order. its the best out there, and you gotta pay for it, but its worth it

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Ive got motec on order. its the best out there, and you gotta pay for it, but its worth it
you also have unlimited funds with your turbo built motor car. You actually need it.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I was wondering what you've been up to and how that car was progressing...

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering what you've been up to and how that car was progressing...
Me too. It helps knowing I am not the only one who has sunk a couple bucks into my car, haha.

Keep us posted Steve, we need the content, its dryer than a popcorn fart around here.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Me too. It helps knowing I am not the only one who has sunk a couple bucks into my car, haha.

Keep us posted Steve, we need the content, its dryer than a popcorn fart around here.
Totally, it has been dead since the last model year has come and gone.
Sponsored