Sponsored

More bad news for the other guys

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Sadly, only a quick drive at the dealer. Yes, you are so correct. Oh well, nothing that can't be corrected. I can only imagine what would have happened if I at least didn't get a GT. Can you imagine the disappointment if I bought the eco? My F250 would have been quicker.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Sadly, only a quick drive at the dealer. Yes, you are so correct. Oh well, nothing that can't be corrected. I can only imagine what would have happened if I at least didn't get a GT. Can you imagine the disappointment if I bought the eco? My F250 would have been quicker.
Corrected yes as there are plenty of cars that are better corner carvers than a GT. I recommend any late model Porsche, even the "lowly" Cayman will blow away any of the cars you have mentioned in corners. Otherwise you will just be disappointed with your choice of Ford or Chevy.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
One other factor you guys haven't mentioned is seating position. The high belt-line + lower than Mustang seating position contributes to the "bunker" feeling. That's the downside. The upside is it makes you feel more integrated with the chassis, especially when flying through the twisties. Probably also contributed to the "I feel like I'm sitting on top of the car, not in it" comments from the MT guys during the infamous 1LE / PP1 H2H. I've never felt the degree of sway they complained about when I've driven S550s, but I did notice it more when I drove it back to back with my car.
I usually take what Motor Trend says. And throw it right out the window.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
One other factor you guys haven't mentioned is seating position. The high belt-line + lower than Mustang seating position contributes to the "bunker" feeling. That's the downside. The upside is it makes you feel more integrated with the chassis, especially when flying through the twisties. Probably also contributed to the "I feel like I'm sitting on top of the car, not in it" comments from the MT guys during the infamous 1LE / PP1 H2H. I've never felt the degree of sway they complained about when I've driven S550s, but I did notice it more when I drove it back to back with my car.
Quoting motor trend a true sign of a Troll :facepalm:

I usually take what Motor Trend says. And throw it right out the window.
You are wise my friend :captain:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Yeah, some people should definitely be angry about trolls in other forums... :facepalm:

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Is this activeGT on C6G?
F836AC93-B15D-47A8-A6B2-462DB10506C5.jpeg
Yep! Just wanted to make sure you read that forum over there despite all everybody's non-interest in Camaros. Test proven.

True to form....:like:

Reactions: Ace

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Yep! Just wanted to make sure you read that forum over there despite all everybody's non-interest in Camaros. Test proven.

True to form....:like:
Uhhhh again I am not sure what you mean? I like Camaros I just don't like some of the keyboard warriors who want to spew slander and lies.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
i just got a really good discount on one, scares the shit out of me for resale, but so far i actually like it. and i love mustangs

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
LOL….some of you guys crack me up. the kumbaya is overwhelming! I think we just need to agree that most people don't have a problem with Mustangs or Camaro's other than a preference. There are some that for whatever reason feel they need to be overly aggressive like there is a prize up for grabs. Both cars have their pros and cons. I think the noise just needs to be filtered out. It is really easy to spot the difference of a fan of a particular car and someone just trying to stir up trouble. The best way to get rid of the troublemakers is to simply ignore them. Just don't ever reply. They will just go away and you have the satisfaction of knowing you made them leave....in a nice calm and quiet way. :)