Mohawk Track Experience & Woodward Dream Cruise

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Anyone heading over for some, or all, of Dearborn Invasion 3 put on by Team Shelby Great Lakes and Mohawk Track Experience? Monday thru Wednesday at Gingerman Raceway, and then over to Dearborn Thursday thru Sunday for Ford and Shelby related events and the Woodward Dream cruise. A week of Ford powered madness.....

I've never experienced the Woodward Dream Cruise before, but have heard it's an unforgettable adventure. Anyone been to Woodward before, or recommend anything else in the area to check out while I'm there??
Sponsored

Last edited:

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Sunday the 21st is Mustang Memories by the Mustang Owners Club of SouthEast Michigan (mocsem.com). Big show, but a little smaller this year (limited to 500 cars I think) because the venue is moved to the AAA building parking lot. When they are at Ford World Headquarters just down the road we have had over 800 cars in the show - hopefully next year back at World Headquarters.

Woodward is good to experience at least once. Huge turnout, lots of great cars. Stop by Mustang Alley at 9 Mile and Woodward in Ferndale. If you cruise Woodward expect a long line of stop and go and watch the cops. Certain sections they are very active and ticketing people for many typical cruise activities.

Mohawk is a great track event. If you have never done a road course before it is a very forgiving track and you can get instruction before released on your own. Monday at Mohawk is for new drivers and will spend a lot more time on instruction.
Sponsored