Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
A couple months ago I ordered a Cold Air Intake from MMR's eBay page. They processed and shipped it out extremely fast. The kit came as expected in perfect condition. The install was a breeze as advertised. It only took me about 30 minutes to remove the stock intake and install the MMR intake.

The paint on the intake is perfect and looks amazing under the hood. I really love the overall design of it. Having it bolt up to the engine block and then using a K&N filter is awesome. This intake sounds absolutely amazing, it really opened up the engine. With the stock air box you barely heard the Turbo or the BoV. With this setup everything is very noticeable and I love it!

The best part is the inlet temperature. With the filter being down in the wheelwell away from the engine it doesn't get heat soaked. If the outside temp is 70 degrees your inlet temp will be around 71 or 72.

I've recommended this CAI to others and I know of a couple guys that did purchase one and they also love it. I'll continue to recommend this Cold Air Intake as I feel it is the best one on the market by far! MMR really crushed it, awesome product guys!

Here is a video with some sounds.
[ame]

Sponsored