• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida $17k, 2016 GT for sale (pensacola)

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
2016 mustang gt
$17,000

Salvage, flood title vehicle i fixed back in 2018. Only put about 7k miles on it since the rebuild. Dont want to sell but i need the cash for a house purchase(need every penny i can get).

It is a flood repaired 2016 GT. Odometer says around 15k but the actual mileage is 40k miles - odometer reading can be corrected if desired. Odometer numbers are stored in the speedo gauge cluster and its original was beyond saving. I bought it back in 2017 and spent a lot of time and money getting it back to what it is today with no lights on dash and running perfectly. See the build post as i want full disclosure. There are dents everywhere on this thing, but it is going to be the cheapest running GT out there and it runs like a champ. With a little body work this can be as good as new. Shoot me an offer and no i'm not parting it out.

See this link for its original rebuild:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...rsion-flood-wreck-rebuild.116404/post-3165610

Previous Repairs(see link above for details)
-All interior, seatbelts, electrical wiring and computers were replaced throughout the vehicle from a premium Performance Pack Version.
-Engine harness, starter, ignition coils, ECU, vacuum lines, all replaced
-The dash skin and its frame was thoroughly cleaned, resurfaced, painted and reused.
see post link

Mods include:
-2018 GT intake manifold(conservatively ported)
-LU47 fuel injectors
-Lund tunes(E85 flex, E85R)
-Roush CAI Intake
-GT350 Aluminum Strut Tower Brace and PP Firewall bracing
-PerfP front lip, PerfP engine splash shield and brake venting
-JLT Passenger side Catch Can
-QA1 Carbon fiber one piece driveshaft
-Barton Flat Stick trans mounted shifter
-Cervini Side Exit Cat back Exhaust (wrapped in lava wrap)
-Anderson Composites carbon fiber front fenders
-Anderson Composites carbon fiber super snake style hood(cracked but very functional)
-Corbeau Suede racing seats with lower sub-slot (heated with lumbar support insert & sliders)
-Navigation added(not spliced but the harness is from a vehicle with nav and Performance Pk)

Extras included if not already sold separately:
Stock shadow black mustang GT hood
Stock Drivers side White GT fender
2015-2017 Intake manifold with stock injectors and extra fuel rail (needed for Some states inspections-not florida)
Set of extended stud wheel bearings

Things it needs:
-body work(dent repair, crack repair on hood), and paint
-Airbags are original but are disabled until i install the airbag ignitor into the steering column.

mustang1.jpg
mustang2.jpg
mustang3.jpg
mustang4.jpg
mustang5.jpg
mustang6.jpg
mustang7.jpg
mustang8.jpg
mustang9.jpg
mustang10.jpg
mustang11.jpg
mustang12.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump.

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
bump, dropped price by $1,000

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump, last chance for texas. im leaving for another state this month.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump, moved to florida a bit ago. Now for sale again. In pensacola.

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bit quiet in here price reduced.
Sponsored