Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
This part may save your engine!!

The MMR cylinder head oiling modification ( oil balance lines ) joins the left and right cylinder head together with the MMR Balance tube and fittings and balances bank to bank pressure and flow. In the event that the VERY small factory pressure orifice is clogged the head will continue to receive oil due to the MMR balance tube. MMR has seen hundreds of cylinder heads ruined because of oil starvation, this simple, easy to install mod will guarantee that your cylinder heads always remain lubricated along with perfectly balanced pressure.

THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL PERFORMANCE APPLICATIONS!!

MMR also suggests the head cooling mod (HCM) for all performance applications (PN#455478)

NOTE: While we have seen some copies of the MMR product it should be noted that those kits using 2 hoses to join all of the lifter bores together are 100% unnecessary, they add cost, installation complexity, increased points for failure and leaking, increased weight and redundancy, this is because the lifter bores are already joined at the front of the cylinder head via a machined tunnel in the casting making a second hose completely useless.

Includes:

Black Anodized MMR Cylinder head Fittings

Black Teflon Motorsports Hose (high pressure and temperature)

Fits:

2011-2017 Mustang GT

2011-2017 F150 w/5.0L

2016-2020 GT350 w/5.2L

2020+GT500 w/5.2L

Order now! https://www.modularmotorsportsracin...n_page=product_info&cPath=87&products_id=1419

Coming soon:

2018-21 Mustang GT/F150 Kits

455498_.jpg

455498_001.jpg

455498_002.jpg
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
In what scenarios are you seeing damage to the heads from a lack of oil flow ? As in opg installs / different weight oils / oil oil filter not being changed at proper intervals / etc.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
In what scenarios are you seeing damage to the heads from a lack of oil flow ? As in opg installs / different weight oils / oil oil filter not being changed at proper intervals / etc.
The orifice that feeds oil to the cylinder heads is only about 1/16" inch, unfortunately our pro mod team and many customers have experienced getting this clogged with either silicone or other engine debris which will starve the cylinder head of ALL oil, with this mod it is not possible, furthermore it balances the oil pressure between both heads. A great mod and cheap insurance!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Can the gen 2 (15 to 17gt) be installed with the engine in the car

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
ttt, 2018+ Versions getting added to the website this week and available for order right away!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
We are working on the version for your car now, details will be released soon and we are happy to send free of charge the fittings you need to make them work on your car.
Awesome news that these are now available! I’m looking forward to receiving the fittings from you guys to make the 2011-2017 kit work on my car. Please let me know what information you need from me to get this rolling and I‘ll PM you. Thanks!

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Awesome news that these are now available! I’m looking forward to receiving the fittings from you guys to make the 2011-2017 kit work on my car. Please let me know what information you need from me to get this rolling and I‘ll PM you. Thanks!
Fittings will be ready by end of the week. Shoot me a PM with your Name and address so that we can get a set out for you.

Sponsored

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
ttt, 2018+ Versions getting added to the website this week and available for order right away!
For the 2018+ version, does install require drilling/tapping of the block and can they be installed with engine in car?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
For the 2018+ version, does install require drilling/tapping of the block and can they be installed with engine in car?
Transmission and/or engine must be out of rhe car, with the latter being the preferred method. Fireeze plugs must come out and fittings press in (no mention of drilling and tapping). I just pulled the following information off of their site. PN: 455811 is for 2018+

This kit requires installation while the engine or transmission is removed from the car due to the limited space for removing the factory freeze plugs and tapping in the new MMR stainless steel fittings. It is MMR's recomendation that the kit be installed while the engine is removed, BUT we have had customers state that they have installed them with clutch jobs. There are NO returns for this product for any reason so please do not purchase if you are not prepared to install using these guidelines.

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Transmission and/or engine must be out of rhe car, with the latter being the preferred method. Fireeze plugs must come out and fittings press in (no mention of drilling and tapping). I just pulled the following information off of their site. PN: 455811 is for 2018+

This kit requires installation while the engine or transmission is removed from the car due to the limited space for removing the factory freeze plugs and tapping in the new MMR stainless steel fittings. It is MMR's recomendation that the kit be installed while the engine is removed, BUT we have had customers state that they have installed them with clutch jobs. There are NO returns for this product for any reason so please do not purchase if you are not prepared to install using these guidelines.
Thank you sir

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thank you sir
NP. I’ve been waiting for this to be released. My tranny is currently out of my car and I’m trying to think of a way to get the tiny freeze plugs out without removing the motor. It’s tight with it in (maybe 3” of space to work with for each head). I wonder how much force will be required to tap the stainless fittings in once the plugs are out?