Sponsored

MMR Lightweight Water Pump Pulley for 5.0 / 5.2 Coyote Engines

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Installed the MMR water pump pulley along with their 30% lighter damper. Both are beautiful pieces.
Sponsored

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
What's the second one? crank? Both looks super nice. If they have a crank and it's underdrive, I'd definitely be all over that!
It is a stock diameter crankshaft damper. But it is lighter then stock, and 30% lighter then the ATI. I know some people say that a lighter damper may hinder dampening performance, but MMR is running it on race engines running close to 9k so it must be fine.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
It is a stock diameter crankshaft damper. But it is lighter then stock, and 30% lighter then the ATI. I know some people say that a lighter damper may hinder dampening performance, but MMR is running it on race engines running close to 9k so it must be fine.
Nice product @Mod Mustang Racing . :like:

Question for ya; I'm looking to install a ported GT-350 IM and 47 lb injectors that I already and been considering a MMR Coyote Billet Oil Pump gear & Crankshaft gear Combo as well. I do a lot of track days & auto-x and figured the time at high RPM might require some insurance like the CG & OPG.

However for power ranges of 450-500 would a dampener be recommended or necessary for higher RPM applications?

TIA all.
Sponsored