• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas MMR Head Cooling Mod

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Both are lightly used (few hours of track use).

MMR Cooling mod comes with upgraded braided hose - runs about $220 new. Looking for $125 shipped!

img_1473-jpeg.jpg

img_1474-jpeg.jpg

img_1475-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Can the cooling hose be installed with the engine in the car?

Why are you no longer running it?

OP
OP
honeybadger

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

Why are you no longer running it?

It's probably possible with a lift so you can get good angles (jack stands might also be possible, but it'll be hard). You'll likely have to remove the intake and tilt the motor back to get access from underneath.

I didn't get full testing done on them, but I had heard enough evidence from folks in the endurance racing community that I likely wouldn't see the benefit. Because my motor lives above 5,500 rpm, the pump is pushing a lot of coolant all the time.

My impression is they're more for street cars/drag cars that get super hot and then idle. But can't say for sure.

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Yes, you can install this with the engine in the car. You will encounter tight spaces to remove the 2 freeze plugs, but it can be done.

Sponsored