Missing summer?

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
Winter is still not close to ending but really missing taking the car out. Who’s with me?
Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Yep. What gets to me are the cold, overcast, days and getting dark by 5pm. I even moved back from OH to CO years ago but I think the monotonous, dreary, mid-west days gave me anxiety because I still find them hard to deal with here, and we get way fewer of them.

OP
OP
WhinRR

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Yep. What gets to me are the cold, overcast, days and getting dark by 5pm. I even moved back from OH to CO years ago but I think the monotonous, dreary, mid-west days gave me anxiety because I still find them hard to deal with here, and we get way fewer of them.
I agree with that!! It’s depressing for sure.

OP
OP
WhinRR

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I'm missing fall/early spring. Just warm enough for summer tires, but the air is still cold and dense going into the engine. Not missing driving the car entirely, because winter tires exist.
Nope bring on the heat, cold beers, grill, and burning rubber.

I let the Mustang sit during winter except for starting it weekly or so. Wanna keep it away from salt and tires won’t do much to hook in the cold

OP
OP
WhinRR

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I can do all that without the heat.
True but doesn’t have the same allure. I’m just a jaded warm weather person living in colder climate lol.

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I do like the heat too. I can go pretty hot before I find it intolerable. Unfortunately not so much in the opposite direction.. Probably a bad quality to have in CO lol.
Sponsored