Missing Plastic Fender Piece - Whats this called - see pic

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Not sure if this fell off along the way, or was missing from the beginning (I think the later is the case here), but I'm missing a small black trim piece that sits inside the rear fender, towards the rear bumper. The picture below is what the part is, you can see the lip of it (black piece) just below the line where the rear bumper is attached. Anyone have a part number for this, or name of this part. I plan to stop by the dealer to get them to order one and fix under warranty, guessing this was missed in the factory. I don't trust they will figure out what it is very easily, so if I had a part number that would help as I've search ford parts and can't find it. I've washed my car at least half a dozen times in the 6 months I've had it and just realized it was missing the other day. I'm missing driver side part.

Update, I have a PP2, so this may be unique to that.

IMG_0814.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

s550hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt Magnetic
Might be like a mudflap or something similar. My 2018 does not come with that plastic.

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Might be like a mudflap or something similar. My 2018 does not come with that plastic.
Now that I think of it, it must be a PP2 related part as I know the fender liners are different on my PP2, so I'll also post a pic in the PP2 thread that is popular as a dual path here.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
My car is missing it on the passenger side rear. Did we ever find out the part number?
IIRC, @Infidex found and supplied the part numbers in the other PP2 thread that was popular back around that august timeframe.

Oddly, mine is also missing from the passenger side, but I think Infidex was missing drivers side.
Sponsored