Mishimoto RUBBISH international service

wuzie123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well its been a long story since the start of all this and it still aint sorted yet but im at the point where its getting waaaaaay to much...

I placed an order through the United Kingdom [MENTION=9961]Mishimoto[/MENTION] site way back in July for a H pipe and Race Axle back for my S550 at the same time I contacted them about their Sponsored Driver programme as I guessed that not many folk in the UK would have seen their Mustang products.... and now I know why that is!

After a couple days i received an email telling me that the products were not in stock but will both be in in a couple of weeks... so ok i settled in for the new car part wait............... a couple of weeks after the NEW date i got an email saying that there had been a mistake and now it was going to be another month being that it was already the end of August at this point i was sad :shrug: but still wanted the parts after watchin soooooo may videos on installs and how they sounded...

So the next month went by and still nothing forgetting when the parts were supposed to arrive another month went by untill my wife reminded me that i had ordered that parts... so a quick call to the UK office to see where they were, Got told that they will be in in a couple days. so said ok call me when they arrive... Fortnight or so later i called again and was told the H pipe was in so if i wanted they could post that out to me and when the axle backs came in they would follow. :headbang:

Got the H pipe went straight to the garage and got it fitted!!!! WOW what a sound!!! LOVE cant wait to get the rest of the kit on............ or so i though!

At the end of October i gave them a call around the date they said it would arrive to this time there had been ANOTHER mistake and the next delivery date is end of FEBRUARY 2018 :frusty::frusty: so i have to wait till then to get one from the UK office... i then asked ok well do you have stock in the USA and was told yeah loads! but if i want to get one shipped over i will need to pay more and also pay import charges when it arriives... hmmmm seems fair!

So at the moment i have been waiting 5 months and still need to wait another 2 just to find out that they wont be here to god knows when as they have made another mistake and so on and so on.....................:rant:

Great service and complete disregard from the USA office i have called many times to try and get this sorted out. you would think that they could take some of their stock from there an send it to the UK to keep their customers happy. BUT NOPE

Will update if i EVER get the parts but dont hold your breath!
Sponsored

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
I bought an H pipe from them via American Muscle, it's beautifully made and great sound...BUT..
Either the pipe diameter is wrong, or the clamps they send are crap, The pipe rotates in the clamps and my muffler assembly droops and wont stay aligned. I asked for assistance and they said they would send new clamps(2), After about a 3-4 week delay, they sent one clamp. Still waiting on clamp # 2, got a notice of a shipment delay on it....so I assume another month....I am a US customer.
Sponsored