• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Mishimoto Interooler and Radiator, Kooks Catted Downpipe

Bennington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot ecoboost
I'm upgrading and getting rid of some stuff that I don't need, as well as some that I never used.

Mishimoto Intercooler - silver, used approximately 9k miles. Looks great. Good entry level intercooler. I had no problems using this - went bigger for future plans. SOLD

Mishimoto 2" Performance Radiator - installed for a day when I originally put in the intercooler - decided I didn't need it - put it back in the box. Nice piece. TheLION swears by it !!! Your car could explode if you don't buy this!!! SOLD

Kooks 3" Downpipe with Catalytic Converter - unboxed a few times with intentions to install- put back in box. Also comes with Kooks 3" to 2.25" adapter to bolt up to stock exhaust. New. $450 shipped

Also have new in box Crevini's C-Series upper and lower grilles/grille delete. Has mesh grilles if you want or grille delete without. Never took out of box. I'll take pictures shortly. $375 shipped
image.jpg

Last edited:

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
That radiator is huge. I have already installed a cp-e FMIC, do you know if the radiator will fit with the larger intercooler?

Sending PM

Last edited:

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I think I found the answer. I'll take the radiator. PM sent.

chriseco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silver 6spd base ecoboost
Can the ic be installed from the bottom ?
Like the map ic

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Pm'd