Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
My DIB has a trace of purple in the right light and that is fine, but I wouldn't want actual purple. My wife would like it. It reminds me of the SN95 like someone else already mentioned. I guess it reminds me of that too much like "it's been done", and I've never been a fan of that older body style anyway.
Sponsored

awpe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI, Mustang Mach 1 MP N2488
Hello, ordered Mach 1 in oil slick blue-purple, never received any note from dealer (yet) that color has been replaced by solo puprle one. Do you think it is possible that for EU market there will be blue-purple version instead of this P2-coded purple-blue? On the other hand on ford.de website (link press "zustimmen") it is possible to configure Mach 1 with oil slick blue-purple color and it looks straight puprle with black shadows... Why this color is called "blue" if you need to spend some time looking for blue parts on the purple body ? :)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hello, ordered Mach 1 in oil slick blue-purple, never received any note from dealer (yet) that color has been replaced by solo puprle one. Do you think it is possible that for EU market there will be blue-purple version instead of this P2-coded purple-blue? On the other hand on ford.de website (link press "zustimmen") it is possible to configure Mach 1 with oil slick blue-purple color and it looks straight puprle with black shadows... Why this color is called "blue" if you need to spend some time looking for blue parts on the purple body ? :)
Congrats on ordering your new Mach 1. There is only one color. All they did was change the name. It’s done all the time.

Sponsored

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
You know. The link to the EU config site almost had me sold on my current struggle of Grabber vs Purple. It's purple, but just too dark for me.

Then I looked at their Atlas Blue render... wtf. That's WAY darker than the actual color.

If purple is a shade or 2 brighter, and "pops" irl, I definitely have buyer's remorse going with Grabber.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i plan on ordering the purple color, just wondering if it will color shift like mystic does?

Sponsored