Minimal drop springs: BMR vs Steeda

Gimmeabeer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I'm very new to the mustang world, I want to eliminate some of the wheel gap on my 15 GT while still being able to comfortably drive around Milwaukee on a fairly regular basis. Would I still need the camber plates with the Steeda springs? While my car isn't technically a DD (will be garaged during winter & rainy days during the summer.) However when it's nice / dry outside I'm gonna want to grab Mustang keys over Jetta keys...
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For any ins
I'm very new to the mustang world, I want to eliminate some of the wheel gap on my 15 GT while still being able to comfortably drive around Milwaukee on a fairly regular basis. Would I still need the camber plates with the Steeda springs? While my car isn't technically a DD (will be garaged during winter & rainy days during the summer.) However when it's nice / dry outside I'm gonna want to grab Mustang keys over Jetta keys...
For any install we do at either facility - we strongly recommend the camber plates.

The OE Front mounts are NOT adjustable for camber and when you lower a Mustang it induces excessive negative camber in the front of the car with no way to get rid of it.

Our Steeda Camber plates allow you to get the camber right back to the -1.0 degrees setting that is recommended.

So in short, you can get away with not having them but to save time & possible tire wear down the road, we suggest putting them on at the same time you do your springs.

TJ

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
That is the corporate CYA.

If you drive like an old man or just drag race, yes use that -1 degree camber setting.

If you like to corner -2 will work better.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I'm partial to steeda, their pro action shocks pair well with their min drop springs

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Check that - I can't private message you so shoot me an email to [email protected]

Have a great night!

TJ