Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
We here at Livernois Motorsports are interested in hosting a Michigan area Mustang meet and tour day at our shop! One problem...
:paddle:WE CAN'T AGREE ON A DATE TO HOLD IT:doh:!​

So, now we need your help!

We would like to follow up the famous Woodward cruise with our meet. The dates that we are considering are:

Saturday, August 15th
OR
Saturday, August 22nd

Both dates would be from 9AM-1PM and would include a meet and greet, tour of our entire shop, car show and a few other sweet secrets!

Bring your A game, because best in show is going to win an awesome Livernois Motorsports prize!:headbang:

Help me help you guys...:shrug:what date do you guys think would be best?:shrug:
Sponsored

Last edited:

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
ill be able to take either of the days off for sure, keep us posted to what is decided and I will be sure to make it!! by then ill be tuned!!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
I would LOVE to, but (you knew that was coming) I work saturdays & won't be able to get there. I would like to get by your shop / facilities. I was going to stop by there last week & seen the building was for sale (my bad) not your building. Maybe an old location down the street from you?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I would LOVE to, but (you knew that was coming) I work saturdays & won't be able to get there. I would like to get by your shop / facilities. I was going to stop by there last week & seen the building was for sale (my bad) not your building. Maybe an old location down the street from you?
Yeah, that happens ALL the time! That was a different company that went out of business like 8 years ago or so.

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Yeah, I'm interested also.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
No, you guys haven't missed anything.

I have a meeting today, and I am going to see if we have anything scheduled for 9-12. We have a few things that we had to do over the past few weeks with 3 local shows with Back to the Bricks, Mustang Memories and the Woodward Dream Cruise thrown into the mix. This week our dyno and install dept will be out at Berger Chevrolet in Grand Rapids. We will be doing power pulls for everyone!

So, if you are going to be in GR make sure that you go and put a hurting on those bowtie guys!!!

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
No, you guys haven't missed anything.

I have a meeting today, and I am going to see if we have anything scheduled for 9-12. We have a few things that we had to do over the past few weeks with 3 local shows with Back to the Bricks, Mustang Memories and the Woodward Dream Cruise thrown into the mix. This week our dyno and install dept will be out at Berger Chevrolet in Grand Rapids. We will be doing power pulls for everyone!

So, if you are going to be in GR make sure that you go and put a hurting on those bowtie guys!!!
Suggestion.... an events calendar page on your web site to show what and where your shop will be doing from time to time.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Suggestion.... an events calendar page on your web site to show what and where your shop will be doing from time to time.
That is something that we are integrating that into our new website that will be launching soon!

:cheers:

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Speaking of which, Roy O'Brien Ford in Saint Clair Shores is hosting a Mustang get-together at the K-mart parking lot at 9 Mile and Harper for the Saint Clair Shores Harper Cruise Wed 26-Aug. If you have nothing better to do than spend an evening with a bunch of car nuts that may be something to peruse. i was going to to take my car over there but I just got back from Maine and have had no time to even wash my car yet. So, I will just be a spectator this time around!

https://www.facebook.com/events/926355537401386/
Sponsored