Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That's if you can catch the Dragon when there isn't a patrol car sitting in one of the curves or a mini van holding you back to the speed limit lol

I have in the Conti DW06 Plus on two of my cars and they are good for Colorado, which has it's share of cooler days, but perform pretty decent in the summer. My son changed out his almost new Dunlop Summer tires for the Michelin AS4 on his WRX and they make for an overall great tire.

I agree with all your points.

Well for street driving there is little to gain with a pure summer tire. Unless you spend most of your time at places like Tail of the Dragon. Then every last drop counts. When I bough my last set I went with Michelin AS3+ as I found the Conti's a little too soft. If I were going with a set of all seasons today I would upgrade to the Michelin AS4's. It is a remarkable tire. People have used it on the track and actually reported excellent results. It all depends on what you and your pocketbook want/need.
Sponsored