Sponsored

Meet the 2021 Ford F-150: Big Screens and Hybrid Propulsion Join the Lineup

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
That's the money maker. Without it, we wouldn't have the pony's that we do now. I think the new F150 looks great. Not sure how the new Raptor will end up though.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Big money right there. With all options it will be knocking on 100k

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
I thought the options and gadgets were awesome. The food flat seat and the gear lever folding flat.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
That's a nice looking truck - I'm glad Ford went evolutionary with styling as opposed to that bad-acid-trip-on-steroids (a.k.a Silverado or Sierra).

What motor will the limited have?

Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
If this was out last year it might have changed my mind....glad to see them improving it.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I think they did a very good job with it. I think the styling is a huge improvement over the current truck( And I think the current truck is very good looking).

I know everything is getting expensive, but holy hell is this going to be an expensive truck when all the options are ticked

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
That's the money maker. Without it, we wouldn't have the pony's that we do now.
This. The F-150 is THE cash cow in the automotive industry, and has been for years.

I love my '19 so far. Lots of cool new stuff for '21, but the prices are going to be insane. The coolest feature to me is the integrated generator, as I don't give a rat's ass if I have the best rolling tablet. Hopefully the generator is offered over all trims as a stand alone option, but knowing Ford more than likely you have to order a crew cab Platinum with all options and a cryptic order of packages to be able to tick the box....

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
At least it still has available the naturally aspirated 5.0 V8. I'd prefer the 7.3, but the 5.0 is a good engine.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
At least it still has available the naturally aspirated 5.0 V8. I'd prefer the 7.3, but the 5.0 is a good engine.
I debated that when looking at trucks. The 5.0 was nice as far as sound and the ability to flex fuel. However the 3.5 EB crushes it in every other aspect. Even tune for tune the EB crushes it....and that's not even including the HO 3.5 EB.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I debated that when looking at trucks. The 5.0 was nice as far as sound and the ability to flex fuel. However the 3.5 EB crushes it in every other aspect. Even tune for tune the EB crushes it....and that's not even including the HO 3.5 EB.
Depends on what you want. If you're street racing with your pickup or otherwise taking it to the track, go for whatever you think will do some crushing. I use my pickup for other types of things, such as legally driving around, usually only when I need to haul something that won't fit into a car.

Service techs say to buy the 5.0 and I'd rather have the V8 sound.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Depends on what you want. If you're street racing with your pickup or otherwise taking it to the track, go for whatever you think will do some crushing. I use my pickup for other types of things, such as legally driving around, usually only when I need to haul something that won't fit into a car.

Service techs say to buy the 5.0 and I'd rather have the V8 sound.
Not debating that a naturally aspirated engine is great...however the 3.5 EB beats it in everything other than sound.

Check out the F150 forums for reliability data...I think you might be surprised.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Not debating that a naturally aspirated engine is great...however the 3.5 EB beats it in everything other than sound.

Check out the F150 forums for reliability data...I think you might be surprised.
Which one wins in cost to purchase and cost to replace/maintain?

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
There is no reason to back up a trailer at the gas station like shown in that video, just asking for trouble.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Which one wins in cost to purchase and cost to replace/maintain?
With logic like that why bother to get anything other than the base v6?
Sponsored