• Total voters

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I was contacted by Steeda’s Mr Adams today to say they are really close to launch for their wheels. They want to get this right... right outta the gate. They want everyone to be happy and are asking.. Center Caps choices... standard fare would be the Steeda name brand... optional. (Cost to be determined, going to The McQueen family I’m assuming ?) here’s the McQueen Caps.. Steeda pic to come when I get it!!
D4D99DF9-AC1C-4C01-954E-098E9C7A6E7A.jpeg
Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
I was contacted by Steeda’s Mr Adams today to say they are really close to launch for their wheels. They want to get this right... right outta the gate. They want everyone to be happy and are asking.. Center Caps choices... standard fare would be the Steeda name brand... optional. (Cost to be determined, going to The McQueen family I’m assuming ?) here’s the McQueen Caps.. Steeda pic to come when I get it!!
D4D99DF9-AC1C-4C01-954E-098E9C7A6E7A.jpeg
I would rather have something a bit more subtle for a center cap. That being said, If I were to grab these, I will likely go with the spurs center cap.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Guys.. you’ll get their standard Steeda Cap with the wheels. What you might buy later is your option. I’ll post the pic of the Steeda Cap when I get it! Thanx for your patience. I’m only trying to help everyone.