Sponsored

McMustang Highland Fling 24-27 August

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I think you made a spelling mistake there [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] :lol::barf:
Ah yes, Orange Huey! My new cars name has being chosen, I like it! :D :barf: :cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:lol:

C'mon peeps, video and photos :thumbsup:

Yes boss!

The car Mac embarrassed:

Who then refused to pass us and got of at the next services and no doubt had to explain to his Mrs how a Mustang kicked his 200k super car backside.

Not the best pictures, most taken by Blake as well I think, well the good ones anyway. :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Gibbo :clap2:

Especially the Embarrassed Merc :lol:

Great pics :thumbsup:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hope you vandalized those boats with some themed stickers :lol:

Great photos!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc pics made me laugh:lol:
Trust me, watching it was hilarious.

He rolled by me with a mate in a GT3 RS behind, I knew I had no chance so did not play and just kept it cool and let them roll along to Mac who was waiting.

The Merc driver gives Mac that look that you aint got no chance buddy. Next thing Merc front end goes in the air as it kicks down and propels off whilst at the same time you just hear and smell Whipple.

Mac dropped to 5th and burnt that guy so hard, that he let off and I undertook him, him and his mate refused to pass us after that and sloped off in the first services that came up.

Could only imagine him trying to explain to his Mrs and his mate how a Mustang just burnt his 200k super car. :D

Sponsored

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Trust me, watching it was hilarious.

He rolled by me with a mate in a GT3 RS behind, I knew I had no chance so did not play and just kept it cool and let them roll along to Mac who was waiting.

The Merc driver gives Mac that look that you aint got no chance buddy. Next thing Merc front end goes in the air as it kicks down and propels off whilst at the same time you just hear and smell Whipple.

Mac dropped to 5th and burnt that guy so hard, that he let off and I undertook him, him and his mate refused to pass us after that and sloped off in the first services that came up.

Could only imagine him trying to explain to his Mrs and his mate how a Mustang just burnt his 200k super car. :D
I would have loved to have seen that . Stories like that just make me more determined to get a blower :clap2:

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Would have been tempted to go back to the services just to ask him how much his EClass cost and if he got a discount in that colour :-)

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Would have been tempted to go back to the services just to ask him how much his EClass cost and if he got a discount in that colour :-)
And there was me thinking I may wrap my 7g Mustang in that sort of colour. I love it!

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
And there was me thinking I may wrap my 7g Mustang in that sort of colour. I love it!
I love it too, and the car for that matter is stunning. Just talking shit :headbonk:

OP
OP
Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vids? Photies? :paddle: :paddle: