Sponsored

MBRP street exhaust Mustang GT

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
lethal performance has them for 565 shipped dudes....just a heads up so everyone can save 100 bucks. every other website i found them on was like 660.

also i got mine today that i ordered monday morning
I got mine cheaper than that:headbang:

And I got it installed today, the sound is great! I can't imagine the race setup, the street is pretty loud as it is. Thanks Beefcake!
Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
I just want one in black...the material doesn't matter so much. If anyone has the hookup...pm me

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Thanks - did not realize this was aluminized. I need stainless.

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
:rant:Mine just came UPS and I'm pissed ...Box was blown out on one end ..The end of the H pipe bent up ..The worst part is the drivers side muffler , right where the Logo is it has 6 very large dents !! The other muffler has a few small dents on it but I could live with that ...The tips are fine... I can fix the H pipe but I can't fix that muffler damage .. I'm sure it would run fine with the dents but the dent is right where you can see it once it's mounted on the car ..Beefcake has been called and I guess they are making a claim with UPS ... I was going to do the install today and hit the track ... Guess that is not going to happen now .. :(
Yeah I hope they see that customers are receiving dented products and change their packing process. If not I hope the vendors speak up and mention it to them as I don't think one single customer will matter.

That sucks that yours got so beat. If mine was as beat up as yours I would definitely make a claim. A small Ding here or there isn't bad but completely beat up muffler is another thing. Good luck keep us updated.

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
makes me wonder if my slightly dented exhaust during shipping has anything to do with my slightly off tips. hmmm...

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
Exhaust went on today. Sounds great, low rumble and loud bark when you hit it. There is very little drone at 60 and the drone that is there is very livable. The only down side is the vibrations. You can really feel it in your feet between 1500-2000 rpm. It's also a little noticeable at about 3k. Sounds absolutely brutal through tunnels.

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered Street in black. Usually want to hear more sound clips but only a handful out there but I thought what the heck take a chance. Would have liked to get a more expensive,pretty welds,stainless system...but gotta stick to the budget and curb my exhaust craving....this should hold me over for awhile. Should be here next week!~

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Just ordered Street in black. Usually want to hear more sound clips but only a handful out there but I thought what the heck take a chance. Would have liked to get a more expensive,pretty welds,stainless system...but gotta stick to the budget and curb my exhaust craving....this should hold me over for awhile. Should be here next week!~
You will love the sound, the quality is ok:cheers:

Sponsored

ORANGE COYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RACE RED MUSTANG GT
Ordered from Terry at TeamBeefcake..Fast shipment and everything was packaged good and nothing was damaged..Hopefully get it installed next week and be happy with the sound..

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I'm thinking about pulling the plug on stainless. Just not sure if I want an exhaust or lowering springs at this point.

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Need advice, should I get race or street? I don't want it too loud. It's my DD. It does need to be significantly louder than stock though. Any input is appreciated!

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Need advice, should I get race or street? I don't want it too loud. It's my DD. It does need to be significantly louder than stock though. Any input is appreciated!
Street, if it's your DD it's loud enough

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Thank you!
Sponsored