Sponsored

MBRP street exhaust Mustang GT

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Don't forget to hit us up for forum specials. Usually better than most coupon deals
This^^^ Whatever price you guys find, I definitely would shoot this guy a pm before you order anywhere else!
Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
My street catback delivered today. Can't sat I was overly impressed by the shipping job as my H pipe to muffler ends were dinged and bent (one very minor and the other quite noticeably). Also my passenger side muffler has a nickel size dent in it. Ultimately none of the "defects" will affect the performance or fitment, as the dinged ends will be fitted into the muffler ends, but I was still a little displeased by it. On a lighter note, the tips came boxed, bubble wrapped, and in great shape. Can't wait to get this thing on and hear that growl!

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
Actually I had that same issue as well, now that you mention it. The pipes were exposed through one end of the box. I did see where it dinged mine as well, but like you said it's nothing that would change performance or visible.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
That sucks, I would definitely make a claim with UPS. Mine came in perfectly.

Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
American Muscle has them instock

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
That sucks, I would definitely make a claim with UPS. Mine came in perfectly.
As it will not affect the performance of the part, I won't be making a claim. While I was a little upset, it's not worth the hassle making the claim. The end will be jammed into another pipe, it won't be visible, and it fits fine. If my tips were all gnarfed up I would have for sure.

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
As it will not affect the performance of the part, I won't be making a claim. While I was a little upset, it's not worth the hassle making the claim. The end will be jammed into another pipe, it won't be visible, and it fits fine. If my tips were all gnarfed up I would have for sure.
I understand what you mean. It is not worth the hassle, but it does speak to quality control (or lack thereof). If they don't really care about shipping how much do they care about the rest of the process? Makes you wonder. Reputation is everything and this is a sure way to loose it.

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
I agree to some extent. Could mbrp put foam caps on the pipe ends or arrange it so that the ends don't strike the outside of the box, yes they could. Could ups be more carful with the box that says handle with care, yes the could. The denting of the pipe is an unfortunate combo nation of both I think. I don't think it's a lack of quality control as much as it is making shipping as efficient as possible for the lowest price.

At 600 bucks I still expect it to be in good order. Now if I paid 1k plus I would be down right livid that it was dented. Funny how that is. I guess at this price I will sacrifice small defects, that's just me though. Plus the anticipation of putting it on is killing me.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
lethal performance has them for 565 shipped dudes....just a heads up so everyone can save 100 bucks. every other website i found them on was like 660.

also i got mine today that i ordered monday morning

Sponsored

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
lethal performance has them for 565 shipped dudes....just a heads up so everyone can save 100 bucks. every other website i found them on was like 660.

also i got mine today that i ordered monday morning
Is that with a forum discount? Their website shows $659.99

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
My street catback delivered today. Can't sat I was overly impressed by the shipping job as my H pipe to muffler ends were dinged and bent (one very minor and the other quite noticeably). Also my passenger side muffler has a nickel size dent in it. Ultimately none of the "defects" will affect the performance or fitment, as the dinged ends will be fitted into the muffler ends, but I was still a little displeased by it. On a lighter note, the tips came boxed, bubble wrapped, and in great shape. Can't wait to get this thing on and hear that growl!
:rant:Mine just came UPS and I'm pissed ...Box was blown out on one end ..The end of the H pipe bent up ..The worst part is the drivers side muffler , right where the Logo is it has 6 very large dents !! The other muffler has a few small dents on it but I could live with that ...The tips are fine... I can fix the H pipe but I can't fix that muffler damage .. I'm sure it would run fine with the dents but the dent is right where you can see it once it's mounted on the car ..Beefcake has been called and I guess they are making a claim with UPS ... I was going to do the install today and hit the track ... Guess that is not going to happen now .. :(

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh fuck, just noticed its aluminized steel not stainless and thats why it was cheaper lmao. oh well i live in houston.... corrosion resistance not important like it is in the north.

looks like pming beefcake is going to save you the most money :p either way you go, now i've learned haha

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we have great forum discounts on the aluminized or the stainless
Sponsored