• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas MBRP "Race" mufflers ('15-'17) GT (REDUCED!)

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Magnetic Metallic
Selling a pair of MBRP "Race" mufflers from an MBRP 3" stainless cat-back system for ‘15-'17 GT. They were on my wife's '17 GT for about 600 miles. We both really like the volume and tone of the "race" mufflers but she decided the drone at highway and cruising speed (about 1,800 - 2,000 rpm) was too annoying. If it was on my car, I'd be happy with the race mufflers but it's her car so I swapped these out for the MBRP "Street" mufflers and she's happy now. If you have the street mufflers and have been wanting to try the race mufflers, here you go. The mufflers are in excellent condition. I'm selling the mufflers only, no clamps, no intermediate pipes, no H-pipe, and no tips.

Local pick-up only - DFW area. Asking $275.00 REDUCED TO $200.00 NEED THEM GONE.

20221029_164555.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump for the weekend. still have them for sale.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I feel you, just cant reach you. I have Kooks 3" axle backs and my wife hates riding in the car. Maybe I will give the MBRP Streets a try with my x-pipe and see if that gets rid of the drone.

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel you, just cant reach you. I have Kooks 3" axle backs and my wife hates riding in the car. Maybe I will give the MBRP Streets a try with my x-pipe and see if that gets rid of the drone.
The Kooks mufflers and catback systems sound really good too. I looked at those. But yeah, based on the sound clips, I figured they would be too loud also. As for the MBRP Street and Race mufflers, I believe you have to purchase an entire cat-back system. As far as I can tell, MBRP doesn't normally sell just the mufflers and the way the pipes are cut and bent, I don't believe they will line up with any other system - at least not without some cutting and welding. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken on this.

Sponsored

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
The Kooks mufflers and catback systems sound really good too. I looked at those. But yeah, based on the sound clips, I figured they would be too loud also. As for the MBRP Street and Race mufflers, I believe you have to purchase an entire cat-back system. As far as I can tell, MBRP doesn't normally sell just the mufflers and the way the pipes are cut and bent, I don't believe they will line up with any other system - at least not without some cutting and welding. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken on this.
Currently have FP X-pipe, and really don't want to go back to resonator, with the Kooks 3" axle backs. And quite honestly after 4 years I am tiring of the drone and loudness also. I might even consider the Solorez resonators just to bring it down. Probably call Solo after the election, because I am just too busy right now. If that would work, and I have room for them, it would save a few bucks over changing mufflers. But then I am adding weight back to it and that was a very small part of making the changes that I did. I will just have to give a little I guess.

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump for the weekend. still for sale. thanks for looking

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump for the weekend.

Clearing out my garage - these are just about the last thing that needs to go.

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reduced from $275 to $200 for the pair. I need them gone.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Need these gone. Anyone interested if I ship them and you pay actual shipping cost?
Sponsored