• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas MBRP Black Quad Tip Exhaust cat back for GT

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
Purchased this cat back exhaust and installed it on my 2018 Mustang GT for approx. 600 miles. I purchased this off of Amazon and will include a link to the item: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079VNQMFW/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is a black quad double wall tip with black mufflers. The exhaust is in excellent condition with no issues other than needing a new Mustang to be mounted on.

There was never any drone, at highway cruising speed you can barely hear any exhaust tone. Under acceleration it does wake up with exhaust V8 styled music to the ears. On a cold morning in an enclosed parking garage it is somewhat more pronounced or vocal, but is quick to quiet down as it warms up.

Installation is a breeze, as is the removal of the OEM stock exhaust. We did the install and uninstall in my garage using floor jacks with out issues of working room.

Reason for selling is that I sold my 2018 GT Premium due to being uncomfortable in the leather seats for more than 2 hours at a time. The car had a little over 1,600 miles on it at the time of sale, but as noted above the exhaust was not installed but for only a few hundred miles of this time.

Exhaust is located in the Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area. Actually closer to Red Oak/Waxahachie/Midlothian area in Ellis County. I will not ship this due to the required cost to pack and ship, so this must be picked up at my location.

Any Questions please simply ask and I will get back with you ASAP.

Please forgive the dirt/dust/raindrops showing on the black. I seem to have lost the photo showing the forward section of the catback exhaust with H-Pipe, but will relocate it and post it soon as I can.

$300

srV4Dmk.jpg

tAQgEnq.jpg

nYvaNWh.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
jonrjen

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a photo of the forward section of the Catback exhaust with H-Pipe section.

Ericdib2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt performance pack
Purchased this cat back exhaust and installed it on my 2018 Mustang GT for approx. 600 miles. I purchased this off of Amazon and will include a link to the item: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079VNQMFW/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is a black quad double wall tip with black mufflers. The exhaust is in excellent condition with no issues other than needing a new Mustang to be mounted on.

There was never any drone, at highway cruising speed you can barely hear any exhaust tone. Under acceleration it does wake up with exhaust V8 styled music to the ears. On a cold morning in an enclosed parking garage it is somewhat more pronounced or vocal, but is quick to quiet down as it warms up.

Installation is a breeze, as is the removal of the OEM stock exhaust. We did the install and uninstall in my garage using floor jacks with out issues of working room.

Reason for selling is that I sold my 2018 GT Premium due to being uncomfortable in the leather seats for more than 2 hours at a time. The car had a little over 1,600 miles on it at the time of sale, but as noted above the exhaust was not installed but for only a few hundred miles of this time.

Exhaust is located in the Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area. Actually closer to Red Oak/Waxahachie/Midlothian area in Ellis County. I will not ship this due to the required cost to pack and ship, so this must be picked up at my location.

Any Questions please simply ask and I will get back with you ASAP.

Please forgive the dirt/dust/raindrops showing on the black. I seem to have lost the photo showing the forward section of the catback exhaust with H-Pipe, but will relocate it and post it soon as I can.

$300

srV4Dmk.jpg

tAQgEnq.jpg

nYvaNWh.jpg
Will you sell just the mufflers if so i am very interested

OP
OP
jonrjen

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I appreciate the offer, but I plan to sell it only as the entire Exhaust Kit.