• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MBRP 2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 cutback

mmacoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 s550
MBRP 2018+ Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Cat Back Quad Tip Race Version

Staten Island NY 10314

$500 firm local pick up

willing to ship if you pay but this box is 66lbs and pretty big.

Brand new in the box, it got delivered to days ago but I will be working with awe tuning and I have no need for this so instead of shipping it back to the company on my own dime and losing 20% for restocking fee I rather pass this on to another member.

20180503_183421.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

mmacoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 s550

Belalk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belal
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
MBRP 2018+ Ford Mustang GT 5.0 3in Cat Back Quad Tip Race Version

Staten Island NY 10314

$500 firm local pick up

willing to ship if you pay but this box is 66lbs and pretty big.

Brand new in the box, it got delivered to days ago but I will be working with awe tuning and I have no need for this so instead of shipping it back to the company on my own dime and losing 20% for restocking fee I rather pass this on to another member.

20180503_183421.jpg
Still available?

Belalk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belal
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
This was posted 3 years ago, lol. I mean I hope it still is available, but OP hasn't logged in since Nov 2019 so it's unlikely you'll find out. Great exhaust though.
yeah thats what I assumed lol, worth a shot.
Sponsored