• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Max motorsports, BMR, Ford Performance

vteckiller2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Set of maximum motorsports camber caster plates $150 SOLD

BMR billet vertical links with spherical bearings NEW $150

Ford performance solid bearing rear toe links NEW $50

BMR diff bushing set $20

Steeda clutch spring $20

Base GT/EB PP 4 piston front brake set including calipers, hoses, backing plates, pads, hardware and rotors. Less than 700 mile miles takeoffs.$300 SOLD

20180906_211858.jpg
20180906_211853.jpg
20180906_211850.jpg
20180906_212003.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in the plates. Why are all the fasteners (nuts) different?

Sponsored

OP
OP

vteckiller2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
No picture if ford toe bearing
The toe link bearings can be seen in the toe links in the picture I posted. The Ford Performance toe links have bearings instead of bushings in them. The Ford Performance upright bearing may be what you are referring to, and I am not selling any of those.

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The toe link bearings can be seen in the toe links in the picture I posted. The Ford Performance toe links have bearings instead of bushings in them. The Ford Performance upright bearing may be what you are referring to, and I am not selling any of those.
I’ll buy the toe links for 40 shiped

OP
OP

vteckiller2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I’ll do 45 with shipping or just I’ll go to Levittown and really get new just saying
14DB710A-CCB4-4802-A962-580DC646B7CE.jpeg
shipping.
These ARE actually new, they have never been installed on a car plus they include new alignment bolts just like from LT. If you want to get the exact same thing from Levittown for between $71-$72 depending on your exact zip code be my guest. Go ahead and waste the $17 if you like.

If you want to send me offers, that is fine, please sent as a PM.

(I am in no way crapping on Levittown, Benny is great)

Sponsored
OP
OP

vteckiller2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
OP
OP

vteckiller2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Yeah, I'm sorry. I thought I quoted them.
Like I was saying these are just stock arms with the bearing like in the AMR link?
These will fit a non PP GT right?

How much shipped to 70769?
No worries. The bushings you posted go in the uprights. They are the same style as the ones in these toe links, but I do not know if they are the same exact bushings. These will fit a non PP car as they are the upgraded ones. Shoot me a PM and we can coordinate.
Sponsored