• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Matte Black Stripes

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Ecoboost
Bought these for the girl's Mustang and she did not like the idea of stripes. Guess I should have asked before I bought...

Anyways, this is a set of 12" wide matte black stripes from American Muscle. Only taken out of the box to get yelled at and take photos. Comes with instructions and the application squeegee.

Want $125 shipped.

***Disclaimer: Not responsible for any upset significant others for the purchase of these stripes***

OP
OP
SteedaGT

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you still have them..will you ship to Canada...thanks
Yes, these are still available. I have not shipped to Canada in a very long time, but I don't think I would have any issues doing so as long as you paid shipping. There is a $15 allowance in the original price for shipping. So the price would be $110 + actual shipping to Canada.

OP
OP
SteedaGT

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold.