Match Painted Console

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
I've done quit a bit of work on the interior of mine. I have a tech pack but also track pack seats I just bought and a RSD thats in transit.

This is the MGW shifter, JP coachwork alcantara shift boot, brake and console lid.

Console painted to match my avalanche grey paint exactly using Sikkens paint hand polished and smooth as glass.
IMG_0076.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg
Sponsored

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
I've done quit a bit of work on the interior of mine. I have a tech pack but also track pack seats I just bought and a RSD thats in transit.

This is the MGW shifter, JP coachwork alcantara shift boot, brake and console lid.

Console painted to match my avalanche grey paint exactly using Sikkens paint hand polished and smooth as glass.
That looks fantastic. Can we get more details on prep, cost, etc.?

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
you need the v2.2 android auto upgrade bad my friend you got no idea what you're missing

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
While the console looks great! The interior looks incomplete since all the other trim does not match if you did everything else (door pulls dash pieces etc) the same then it would probably look a lot better in my opinion.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
That looks fantastic. Can we get more details on prep, cost, etc.?
They sanded 1/2 the plastic texture and the other half was high build primer to smooth it out. Cost was $250 at Autonation's collision center near me.

OP
OP

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
While the console looks great! The interior looks incomplete since all the other trim does not match if you did everything else (door pulls dash pieces etc) the same then it would probably look a lot better in my opinion.
Door pull surrounds are out and getting the paint treatment I agree with you it looked incomplete and needed another accent.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
you need the v2.2 android auto upgrade bad my friend you got no idea what you're missing
Working on it..Do you know the hardware p/n by chance? I'm having issues with no sound and bluetooth dropping and I asked if they swap it out to go to a synch 3 unit in the 17's.

OP
OP

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350

Car is still at the dealer for some work but I was able to take these pics what do ya' think? The door handle surrounds are now color matched. I think if I do the radio surround that should finish it off. Maybe seat base side panels? So when the door is open the side of the seats thats plastic would be color matched.

I am also thinking the knee pads just forward of the center console in alcantara with no stitching and lower parts of center console in alcantara.
IMG_0350.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg

OP
OP

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
Alright did the lower console and side covers in matching alcantara, rear end cap is being done also. Got the rear seat delete in and right track pack seat.
IMG_0355.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_0360.jpg