• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Mass order of Decklid with no holes (feeler)

wait4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi guys,

I have always been wanting to get a deck lid with no logo, but ford racing discontinued that deck lid. I found a factory in china that actually does this deck lid and they are charging me USD$230 for one piece which I think can be lowered significantly.

I have been in contact with the factory and they did agree if I do a mass ordering, they would lower the price. This is more like a feeler post and if there is enough people getting interested. I might just start this order and save the hassle for all of you. The price I was hoping for will be arond 170$ but I need to have a rough number of people who would be interested to buy.

If you're interested, please comment!

Major update #1: Hello guys, the product should be ready soon and I will purchase one myself and install and take photos for everyone to see and also have a confirmation on the price because the factory has yet to give me a price. After which I will create a list for people to signup for buying. Thankyou for your patience!

Last edited:

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Does it come in gloss black? That would be nice.

FYI, AM now carries the MMD rear decklid panel in matte black for $159.99 at this moment. I got that and just wrapped it in gloss black. Its another option.

S550VERT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT vert
I bought the decklid from MMD and had it painted gloss black. it came out great!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

FYI, AM now carries the MMD rear decklid panel in matte black for $159.99 at this moment. I got that and just wrapped it in gloss black. Its another option.
What did the wrap cost?

heardme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Are these OEM quality in fit/finish?

If so, I would definitely be interested.

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius

how is the look and fitment of the mmd ones? i had mmd products in the past and their stuff just looks like they cut it out and ship it without refinishing edges or insuring edges line up with body lines etc...

OP
OP

wait4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Yes, It is in gloss black OEM finish. It actually comes with a GT350 badge which can be taken off. no holes at all.

OP
OP

wait4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Are these OEM quality in fit/finish?

If so, I would definitely be interested.
Yes, definitely OEM fit and finish. Its actually a mold from the factory that they have taken out to replicate. It comes with a GT350 badge which you can chose to remove or keep. The decklid itself have no holes because the GT350 badge is 3M taped on.

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue

Yup thats what I did.
What did the wrap cost?
$12 if you do it yourself