Sponsored

MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The eve is upon us and after weeks of negotiating with manufacturers, I am proud to unveil what I think is once again the best Thanksgiving weekend sale we have ever done.

FULL DETAILS- http://marylandspeed.com/holiday-i-25.html

Free shipping on everything over $100? Check.
Minimum 5% of our already low prices on pretty much anything in our store? Check.

Still not enough?

We went to our A-list most popular vendors, and worked even greater discounts of 7%-35% extra! This is thousands of PT#'s over our most popular lines with large price drops..

I am talking-
Kooks at 20% off with free coating (or save more) and OEM Gaskets
SLP up to 20% off
$125 OFF Monster Clutches
Lowest price ever on Corsa plus a coupon code
15% off Vararam
15% off Cold Air Inductions
10% off Diablo and BC Coilovers
AND MUCH MORE- FULL DETAILS- http://marylandspeed.com/holiday-i-25.html

No crap TV's and tablets at half price here...just the best discounts on the best parts. Many of these deals are limited time and will go away pretty fast!

Want a large package of parts? We can work up a great deal for you. Just contact us at the number below!

Bored Thanksgiving day, and want to buy parts? Call us @ 443-730-9428..and if we don't answer, leave a message. We are returning calls.

We also open at 7AM both Black Friday, and Cyber Monday to help you with your holiday purchases!

Click below for all the on our sale!

[URL]http://marylandspeed.com/holiday-i-25.html[/URL]

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
We are working this evening! Want a great deal, call us @ 443-730-9428, or start a chat on our site!

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Great price on corsa! I'm so tempted to make the switch!

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do it! We never have Corsa that low!

We are open early today and ready to get you going with some great black Friday deals!

Order online at the link below or call us @ 443-730-9428!

[url]http://marylandspeed.com/holiday-i-25.html[/URL]

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Thanks Marylandspeed. Corsa axleback order just placed.

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS

2015LE0475

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2015 GT 50LE
No, don't order from them! Corsa not in stock. I ordered mine on October 31st, still have not heard about the status of my order. Called, emailed, no update, just some lame excuse about the supplier being busy. They were quick to charge my card, but since then, nada.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Yeah I just read the review posted in the vendor feedback forum about their slow shipping, and in particular their responses that basically say take it or leave it and a comment referencing not having ms Cleo on retainer really rubs me the wrong way considering the pricing is only about $15 cheaper than I was quoted previously by other vendors that carry inventory on hand. Best price, sure but I'd rather not pay then find out it's a three or four week wait.

Not trying to knock them but I'd rather not wait and pay the little extra. I'm sure lots of other people have no problem waiting.

Last edited:

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
At the time of my order they did advise me it will take 1-2 weeks for the order to ship. I am okay with that as their price helped me justify the purchase.

2015LE0475

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2015 GT 50LE
I was told the same thing. I ordered October 31st, was told 10-15 days. Lets see, it's November 26th and no exhaust system, no follow up to my inquiries, but they managed to promptly charge my card. Hope you have better luck than I.

Sponsored
OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I was told the same thing. I ordered October 31st, was told 10-15 days. Lets see, it's November 26th and no exhaust system, no follow up to my inquiries, but they managed to promptly charge my card. Hope you have better luck than I.
When we give near $300 off an order we can only get it direct from Corsa. We say 5-10 days because Corsa's website says that. Every once in a while they run over..but frankly we don't know until it happens. We are working to get better stock on hand. We keep selling more than comes in.

2015LE0475

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2015 GT 50LE
I can appreciate that. I can appreciate that you cannot control what your supplier does or does not do. What I don't appreciate is the fact that I have contacted you via phone and email asking for a status update, am told that you will check with your supplier to see what's going on and then you never call/email back. In other words, if you had taken the time to be a bit proactive with your customer service, I would be happy to extend you grace. But when you have taken my money, and then do not ever get back to me on the status of my order, then I feel like I am being taken advantage of. Does this make sense to you? So, do you have an update on where my order is? Do you have a tracking number?

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello,
I have reviewed everything and will get the order fixed as soon as possible, which is Monday.

One thing to keep in mind is that this is a holiday week and it has made our ability to get updates difficult. That is why Black Friday was mentioned when you called. Stuff is closed down, and manufactuers get backed up in the stock run up before hand. I see you called Tuesday, and thee rep left a detailed message to get an update. We did request an update as part of our requests Tuesday afternoon.We did not get a reply Wednesday, which sucks..but most of our suppliers closed early or were half staffed. After that, Thursday and Friday Corsa (and most other manufacturers) were also closed. The only email you sent was yesterday. We have not replied to yesterdays emails because it was the busiest day of the year, and all our suppliers were closed. We do a months worth of business in 4 days over the Black Friday period. All the people who normally do that were taking orders.

I am not making excuses, just giving a better explanation. The issue will be resolved Monday as this is definitely outside what we consider acceptable.

2015LE0475

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2015 GT 50LE
Thank you so much. I understand that Black Friday is the busiest day of the year, but it's hard to see what that has to do with an order that was placed on October 31. I've called the past two weeks, and yes, I emailed yesterday. I understand why you didn't reply yesterday, but it was the prior two inquiries that I received no response to that frustrate me.

Your ad says: "Vist (sic) us at www.MarylandSpeed.com for LOW Prices and Hassle Free buying!" I would understand "hassle free buying" to mean that customer service is a priority, and that if a shipment is not made within the promised time, that you would follow up with the customer and let them know what is going on.

Nevertheless, I do appreciate you looking into to my order and I hope to hear back from you Monday on the status of my order.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Cyber Monday is Here! Most of these Great Deals continue, and we have added a FEW!

We are open early today and ready to get you going with some great Cyber Monday deals!

Order online at the link below or call us @ 443-730-9428!

[url]http://marylandspeed.com/cyber_monday-i-25.html[/URL]

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.