MAPerformance & TUNE+

sb1racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Just wanted to send out a HUGE THANKS to Adam from TUNE+ and the entire MAPerformance Team!! Also give a bit of perspective on my dealings with both companies...

Dropped my Ecoboost off @ MAP Monday morning to get it built up. MAP will be doing the entire engine top to bottom. Will be a sleeved short block w/I-Beams and their full Stage 5 Head. Still trying to figure out the Turbo side of it but it will be BIG :) Goal will be to push this daily driven grocery getter into the 10's come March and then eventually the 9-second zone!! Adam is handling all the Tuning & Consulting and MAP is building the bulletproof power plant.

Will be starting a new build thread here very soon. Going to work with MAP to get pictures, updates, etc. posted as the build goes on. Then we'll follow up with some tuning, dyno and track results come spring.

Was overly impressed with how large, clean and professional MAPerformance was after getting the shop tour. This isn't a local small shop or ran out of a basement, place is HUGE and can't even tell you how many people they have, TONS. The amount of machinery and work they have going on was fairly mind boggling to be honest. Granted it makes sense as everything I've purchased through MAP has been very impressive! Some of it I would hang on my walls as art it looks so pretty lol...

Also have to THANK Adam over-and-over for everything he has done!! You simply don't get customer service anywhere near what he provides, period!! I literally decided Sunday morning to drive from Michigan to Minnesota to drop my car off at MAP. Needless to say I left early in the morning and then sent Adam a message about the time I hit Chicago, letting him know I was actually coming. (Yeah a bit short notice) He gladly welcomed me into the TUNE+ empire and made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of. Even gave me a beautiful scenic route to go do my 14 mile long run that I put off until I got there hahaha... I can't THANK him and Emily enough for taking care of me from the time I got there until the time I left and still working on getting me everything I need :hail:

MAPerformance

TUNE+
Sponsored

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Awesome, looking forward to built thread!

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just wanted to send out a HUGE THANKS to Adam from TUNE+ and the entire MAPerformance Team!! Also give a bit of perspective on my dealings with both companies...

Dropped my Ecoboost off @ MAP Monday morning to get it built up. MAP will be doing the entire engine top to bottom. Will be a sleeved short block w/I-Beams and their full Stage 5 Head. Still trying to figure out the Turbo side of it but it will be BIG :) Goal will be to push this daily driven grocery getter into the 10's come March and then eventually the 9-second zone!! Adam is handling all the Tuning & Consulting and MAP is building the bulletproof power plant.

Will be starting a new build thread here very soon. Going to work with MAP to get pictures, updates, etc. posted as the build goes on. Then we'll follow up with some tuning, dyno and track results come spring.

Was overly impressed with how large, clean and professional MAPerformance was after getting the shop tour. This isn't a local small shop or ran out of a basement, place is HUGE and can't even tell you how many people they have, TONS. The amount of machinery and work they have going on was fairly mind boggling to be honest. Granted it makes sense as everything I've purchased through MAP has been very impressive! Some of it I would hang on my walls as art it looks so pretty lol...

Also have to THANK Adam over-and-over for everything he has done!! You simply don't get customer service anywhere near what he provides, period!! I literally decided Sunday morning to drive from Michigan to Minnesota to drop my car off at MAP. Needless to say I left early in the morning and then sent Adam a message about the time I hit Chicago, letting him know I was actually coming. (Yeah a bit short notice) He gladly welcomed me into the TUNE+ empire and made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of. Even gave me a beautiful scenic route to go do my 14 mile long run that I put off until I got there hahaha... I can't THANK him and Emily enough for taking care of me from the time I got there until the time I left and still working on getting me everything I need :hail:

MAPerformance

TUNE+
Yes, but did he buy you breakfast? :D. Looking forward to the build and updates.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
I bought him something better than breakfast. An order of honey glazed bacon cheese curds, "Guy's big bite" burger (pepperjack cheese in the center of the burger "juicy lucy", bacon, and pastrami on top), sweet potato fries, and a beer!

I also introduced him to Orange Red Bull. It's crack.

Ken - Thank you for the kid words and you are welcome at my home anytime you want to come visit the great state of Minnesota. I'm honored you took my advice and went with MAPerformance for the build, and giving me the role of heading up the build with MAP.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I bought him something better than breakfast. An order of honey glazed bacon cheese curds, "Guy's big bite" burger (pepperjack cheese in the center of the burger "juicy lucy", bacon, and pastrami on top), sweet potato fries, and a beer!

I also introduced him to Orange Red Bull. It's crack.

Jethus Kwithe

Orange Red Bull- I need this in my life. I was hooked on the blue berry, then the cranberry...

Can't wait to see what spring brings!:headbang:

Last edited:

Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Can't wait to see the build progress. Customer service at it's finest.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Jethus Kwithe

Orange Red Bull- I need this in my life. I was hooked on the blue berry, then the cranberry...

Can't wait to see what spring brings!:headbang:
Orange will change your life.

gUiTo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 trailblazer
....lost :( thought it was ernge err sumpin to da fackt <- sounds horrid for me to say that out loud!

OP
OP

sb1racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
I may not admit it but I certainly could be hooked, I possibly could have had a few today lol... Could even be a Hockey & Orange Red Bull night, what more could you ask for?!?!
tmp_2194-ess14503930016551999655544.jpg

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I may not admit it but I certainly could be hooked, I possibly could have had a few today lol... Could even be a Hockey & Orange Red Bull night, what more could you ask for?!?!
LMFAO! Sorry!

Only thing I noticed is they put me in a bad mood later in the day.

Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
LMFAO! Sorry!

Only thing I noticed is they put me in a bad mood later in the day.

That's because you need to have moar.

I had one for breakfast....and one for after lunch snack.:eyebulge:

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
I sure hope you have better luck with MAP then I currently am. Gotta say they will be my last resort for parts from now on.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I sure hope you have better luck with MAP then I currently am. Gotta say they will be my last resort for parts from now on.
A statement like that really needs some backing considering their reputation.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I'd also like to know this as well as I may be going big turbo with them in the future.
Sponsored