Sponsored

MAPerformance - Proud to announce the release of our built EcoBoost shortblock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
We're proud to be leading the way in regards to Ecoboost Mustang aftermarket performance development. We recently set the world record for horsepower from a 2.3L Ecoboost using one of our MAPerformance built engines and now you can purchase this exact setup for your own car!

MAPerformance houses a complete engine machine shop and clean room that allows us to control every aspect of our in house Ecoboost engine builds. We take pride in meticulously documenting and assembling only the highest quality parts we ourselves have tested and proven. Anyone looking to make 450+ whp should anticipate needing a built shortblock however our Engine Sleeving & I Beam Connecting Rods options can be combined to make a bullet proof race engine good for well over 800whp!

We won't settle for anything less than the best when it comes to our engine builds. We utilize quality components along with specialized machining and assembly techniques for each individual platform to ensure the best possible performance. If we see a gap in regards to acceptable product offerings on the market we often times develop our own like the Ultimate Duty Connecting Rods. We thoroughly inspect, blueprint, clean and assemble our engines in a clean room and most of the machine work is performed in house to satisfy our stringent requirements. We have had great success in building countless motors for every imaginable application from the weekend warrior to the all out race car.

Included Services
Engine blocks visit our hot tank before and after machining for a clean, finished appearance.
Crankshafts are never cut / turned and receive a micro-polish treatment and balancing specifically for high performance applications.
Custom alloy sleeves are installed allowing for the ultimate in strength!
Once back from sleeving each block is line honed to rectify any shifting that resulted from the sleeving process. If you're shopping around and a competitor tells you this is not necessary you should turn and run!
We utilize a three step honing process utilizing a 2.3L Ecoboost specific torque plate to ensure roundness. Our honing process is finished with a plateau hone for the absolute best cylinder wall finish and ultimate ring seating.
The last step in the machining process is resurfacing. We pride ourselves on the surface finish (RA) we achieve as it is of the utmost importance in regards to head gasket sealing.

Optional Upgrades
Darton Sleeves - we highly suggest sleeves for anyone looking for 550WHP+
Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beam Connecting Rods

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE OR PLACE AN ORDER!

Pricing is as follows:

Non-sleeved block (H-beams): 2949.99
Non-sleeved block (I-beams): 3224.99
Sleeved block (H-beams): 4699.99
Sleeved bock (I-Beams): 5124.99
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Driving this exact engine on the dyno as we speak, so smooth it is ridiculous. Easily the quietest and smoothest built engine car that I have driven or tuned.

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
i already lost my GF and debating selling the fox hahaha
Put this engine in your Fox and drag race it, keep your 16' for a DD. My 90' Vert is down to 3050 lbs with full cage and a 408ci stroker.

Sponsored

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
Put this engine in your Fox and drag race it, keep your 16' for a DD. My 90' Vert is down to 3050 lbs with full cage and a 408ci stroker.

already have a long rod 306 in it and gt40 heads that flow better than AFR 185s. So dont even ask me how much i have into those stupid POS cast iron clunkers lol. If it was as simple as just throwing this in there i would do it to piss people off but i dont even want to imagine the cost for the rest of the swap. But damn would be a fun build.

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Either im blind, stupid or possibly both.... But i cant find a price lol

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Driving this exact engine on the dyno as we speak, so smooth it is ridiculous. Easily the quietest and smoothest built engine car that I have driven or tuned.
And that is with the balance shafts removed?

Map Built and Adam tuned - Ohh god yes

You guys are going to ruin me- I've already got 3k of MAP parts either on my car or on the way, whats another 6k?:headbonk:
What is the HP limit on the non sleeved block vs sleeved BTW?

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple question what do you have the HP ratings at for each build

Non-sleeved H beam -
Non-sleeved I beam -
Sleeved H beam -
Sleeved I beam -

of course i know anything can go boom at any time if not tuned correctly but i just want to justify each price hike for each option. Also are both beams rated at the same HP just the I beams are lighter so thats what the increase is for.

superblur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Regarding the statement above... are they 2618 pistons or 4032?

If they are 2618 pistons - would you recommend this shortblock for a daily driver? Just curious how well it would hold up over alot of miles compared to 4032 pistons.

chadhtx40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP Magnetic Metalli
What would it typically cost to have a respectable shop put this in for you? Just curious

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Either im blind, stupid or possibly both.... But i cant find a price lol
Hahahahaha... my fault...I have updated the post, sir!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.