• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Sold: MAPerformance Exhaust

dbmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Last edited:

bestmaster01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
4DCA7875-3D21-4CE8-9252-46B9242F2DCE.png
I just checked on MAPs website and that exact kit is currently being sold for just under $3000 brand new not $3500. That being said, are you willing to part with just the big turbo kit? I'm not interested in the Inter cooler or exhaust.

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
What a way to demo a product! Bravo! Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
dbmonster

dbmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
4DCA7875-3D21-4CE8-9252-46B9242F2DCE.png
I just checked on MAPs website and that exact kit is currently being sold for just under $3000 brand new not $3500. That being said, are you willing to part with just the big turbo kit? I'm not interested in the Inter cooler or exhaust.
That’s weird, I checked the site just now and it still shows $3449.99, either way it doesn’t really matter. I’d be willing to sell the turbo kit by itself for $1500 plus shipping.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Wow that sounds really good. Damn it. Must resist urge to mod car. Aaahhhhhhh..... Must not look up more videos of this setup... Must resist