Sponsored

Magnetic with satin black roof *pics*

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
So my buddy wraps vehicles and I asked about wrapping the roof black..he only charged me for the material and took about 30 minutes. I originally wanted gloss black but he didn't have enough so I switched to satin. He said I can always through a clear wrap over it and it will give it the effect of gloss. But not bad for 40$ in material and a few drinks at the bar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Sponsored

SLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Nice, be sure to post more pics if you end up putting gloss on or the clear over it.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
Can you take a more zoomed out pic? Looks awesome so far!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Looks good. Would like to see a more zoomed out shot in direct sunlight if you ever get a chance. I'm thinking of wrap for my OW and want to keep my matte black theme to go with my new wheels. Trying to find out the differences between matte and satin (if any)

Sponsored

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Great result, I am tempted to do same after seeing this...

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I too carry my gatorade bottle on the passenger seat. But anyways, i may consider satin for my CO. I originally wanted to go for the glass look all the way, but the sating my match my matte stripes better.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
I too carry my gatorade bottle on the passenger seat. But anyways, i may consider satin for my CO. I originally wanted to go for the glass look all the way, but the sating my match my matte stripes better.
Lol

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
That's exactly what I want to do, in tandem with the single wide cowl stripe.

OP
OP

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
I'll get some better zoomed out pics tomorrow for you guys. I think I'm gonna go with putting the clear wrap on it though. The satin looks great but I think gloss would flow better especially with all the gloss black features on the car. Especially since he quoted me 350$ to wrap the hood, fenders, front bumper, and roof with that new clear bra stuff from 3m.

And GO BRONCOS..Woo woot

OP
OP

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
Looks good. Would like to see a more zoomed out shot in direct sunlight if you ever get a chance. I'm thinking of wrap for my OW and want to keep my matte black theme to go with my new wheels. Trying to find out the differences between matte and satin (if any)
I had the option of satin or matte and he said I won't let you do matte. He said matte wrap is so hard to keep clean. It stains with water if you don't dry it right away and stay on top of it. His whole truck Is matte blue and he said it's a bitch to keep clean. Might be better going satin. But I'll get you good pics tomorrow.

BAdrosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
Where did you get it done? Been trying to do my magnetic in satin for close to 8 weeks but I keep getting the run around

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Any better pictures without the sun washing them out lol? Hard to get a good look at it. The satin definitely has more gloss than what I envisioned.
Sponsored