Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Hey everyone!

So right now, I put in an order for my dream car, GT, grabber blue, pp1 & magneride.

However knowing what I know now, in canada at least, I ordered with a low allocated mustang dealer who is waiting on allocation to even SUBMIT the order.

There is the EXACT same car coming to another dealer within the month. The only thing missing is Magneride.

How worth it is Magneride? Should I wait what could be a long time? Or should I just go for it. To note, this will be my Daily driver.
Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Will you be leaving the car stock or modding it?

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Personally, I've never ridden/driven one with Magneride, so as Pkvir said, you probably won't feel like you're missing out.

Which dealership in Toronto did you order from?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Personally, I've never ridden/driven one with Magneride, so as Pkvir said, you probably won't feel like you're missing out.

Which dealership in Toronto did you order from?
Ordered from the Alliston dealership on April 21st just south of Barrie

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I have had bith, but would never buy one without it now
I would check and see what available at other dealers and see what they have coming in

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Very slight modding. It would most likely be cosmetic changes and a cold air intake.
I have it… never driven one with out it thou. People have said it is a night and day difference. I’d say if you were gonna heavily mod it then don’t get it but then again depending on how much the price tag is for the upgrade you might be able to get aftermarket stuff that handles just as well for a fraction of the price.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I have it… never driven one with out it thou. People have said it is a night and day difference. I’d say if you were gonna heavily mod it then don’t get it but then again depending on how much the price tag is for the upgrade you might be able to get aftermarket stuff that handles just as well for a fraction of the price.
You will spend more than it costs from Ford to improve it and still won’t be as good

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
the PP1 suspension is a bad joke. The MR is an improvement but not huge. But IF you do go MR you want to do all the chassis fixes, esp the IRS and get the latest MR tune. It's unclear if Ford has slip-streamed the newer maps into recent production. Another thing to do is replace the front dampers with the SKU for the Mach1.

Given how obscene the price is for PP1+MR these days, wouldn't a Mach1 be better value? Or dispense with the PP1 and just buy BIlstein or FP Track suspension kits and have something decent for vastly less money.

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
the PP1 suspension is a bad joke. The MR is an improvement but not huge. But IF you do go MR you want to do all the chassis fixes, esp the IRS and get the latest MR tune. It's unclear if Ford has slip-streamed the newer maps into recent production. Another thing to do is replace the front dampers with the SKU for the Mach1.

Given how obscene the price is for PP1+MR these days, wouldn't a Mach1 be better value? Or dispense with the PP1 and just buy BIlstein or FP Track suspension kits and have something decent for vastly less money.
The issue becomes looking for one in Blue + automatic and premium. Those are few and far between.

FinitePrimus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
If you're going to daily drive, the MR is a great option. Normal mode it's like you are going down the highway in a Toyota Camry, but Sport/Track mode and you can carve corners with the best of them.

If you are planning on a fun car only, you could probably invest in a lot of suspension upgrades to even surpass MR performance, but it might get annoying on long daily commutes.

bigmixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP2
I drove one with MR and one without it before I bought mine and there is a noticeable difference. If you're not going to heavily modify the car I say go with the one with MR. You won't regret it.

OP
OP
Bloodham25

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Sounds like I should just keep my order...

There's another one that's in Ottawa but it has the California Special in Atlas blue, not the biggest fan of the color.

Honestly I'm just really disappointed my dealer is waiting on allocation to put in the order...If I had known that, I would've gone to a dealer with a higher allocation of Mustangs.
Sponsored