• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Magnaflow Tru-X Resonator $100

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
FS: Magna-Flow Tru-X Resonated X‐Pipe for S550 Mustang. Factory exhaust tubes are still in the end and will need to be removed before use, otherwise in great condition. $100.00 prefer local to Houston sell, however will ship at buyers expense. It's better to text me @ 979-665-5093

20201126_143639.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TX5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
FS: Magna-Flow Tru-X Resonated X‐Pipe for S550 Mustang. Factory exhaust tubes are still in the end and will need to be removed before use, otherwise in great condition. $100.00 prefer local to Houston sell, however will ship at buyers expense. It's better to text me @ 979-665-5093

20201126_143639.jpg
Do you still have this?

Sponsored

JackofAll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I bought this a while back. I believe the seller may have been parting out his car which might be why he hasn't been on the forum.

OP
OP

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Hey guys, sorry for leaving this post still valid. I sold the Tru-x sometime ago and it is no longer available. BTW, I did not part out the car, she's still living her best life with an ESS supercharger and a Borla 3" cat-back exhaust w/resonator. The Magnaflow is a good piece, but too much of a restriction when boosted because of its pipe diameters being only 2.25 and 2.5" out the back.
Sponsored