Sponsored

Made 471whp with PBD E85 tune, JLT Intake and Texas Speed headers/xpipe (catted)

OP
OP
Sammy123

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
I've heard great things about Lamotta, and they're by my office in Altamonte. They also work with Lund tuning closely but I don't think they specialize in 2018+ GTs, at least they don't mention it. But a dyno is a dyno and they're Ford guys so no big deal. I wanted to set up a dyno day there but the Orlando S550 community is very...Independent lol. Everyone just does their own thing.

Anyway, I'll switch my tune to E85R right now, but should I do a KAM reset by disconnecting the battery for 30-45 min? I read that putting in a new tune should clear it anyway but just making sure.
I don't think any shop "specializes" in 2018+ mustangs, otherwise they'd be out of business lol.

But I went there a few times and all they do is Mustangs. From old to new and they seem to know what they're doing. The only downside is they do charge a little more than regular shops. If I needed to get a supercharger installed one day that is the only place i would trust to do it right/properly.
Sponsored

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I don't think any shop "specializes" in 2018+ mustangs, otherwise they'd be out of business lol.

But I went there a few times and all they do is Mustangs. From old to new and they seem to know what they're doing. The only downside is they do charge a little more than regular shops. If I needed to get a supercharger installed one day that is the only place i would trust to do it right/properly.
Oh I mean like they don't even specify it on their site, highest they go is S197's, but I think it's because they haven't updated it in ages.

Also, I put in the E85R tune and went for some spirited driving, for about 15 miles. No issue at all and she's performing awesome!

OP
OP
Sammy123

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
Oh I mean like they don't even specify it on their site, highest they go is S197's, but I think it's because they haven't updated it in ages.

Also, I put in the E85R tune and went for some spirited driving, for about 15 miles. No issue at all and she's performing awesome!
Yeah, their website needs some updating. I'll head back there for another dyno once I get the ported manifold and ported throttle body on, and I'll also need a new tune revision from PBD after datalogging so I won't be able to do a direct before/after on the same day.
Sponsored